user

Cyberpunk Discussion Thread

Computerbug, before this discussion topic blows our of proportion,

You can create a new topic, for confirmed players to post their one of a kind bio inside the Cyberpunk Characters' thread, similar to the EBRP standards or format, determined by you, since you know the game best.

Update your rules on a regular basis, in the first post, it's very hard for readers like myself to search the information through the pages. Always place critical information at the front to manage effective coordination.

I really look forward to see this take place in an organised manner, so our members could enjoy in a nice envirnoment.

Thanks.

WhiteFang

Okay thanks Sir Whitefang I was a little woriied about making one so thanks for telling me that. :classic: And Simon I'll add you to the members list and could you please be non-rat? :classic:

My character will be allied with the Ching faction... too many RATS around here. :wink:

I'm just typing out my bio now, but it's turned into a full-on origins story so I think I'll need to shorten it initially!

Tereglith I guess that's okay but the problem is it would be hard for you to post since you'd be the only known villain so he couldn't really talk to us which kinda defeats the purpose but I suppose if you can pull it off successfully it's fine.

Ah, that's another question (I know, I'm just full of them! :laugh: ). Will the story be written from third person, and, if this is the case, will it be third person omniscient? Or will it just be dialogue? I tried to find the precedents that you mentioned in the first post, but I couldn't in this forum, so I think they must be buried in others. Perhaps I can just bend the plot so that I'm following y'all on assignment.

Ah, that's another question (I know, I'm just full of them! :laugh: ). Will the story be written from third person, and, if this is the case, will it be third person omniscient? Or will it just be dialogue? I tried to find the precedents that you mentioned in the first post, but I couldn't in this forum, so I think they must be buried in others. Perhaps I can just bend the plot so that I'm following y'all on assignment.

Well it's mainly just speech It wouldn't be fair if it was first person. :classic:

Agent Ichi

[pronounced: ee-chee]

agent-ichi.jpg

Faction: The Chings

Bio

Much of Agent Ichi’s former life remains shrouded in mystery. He was the first of the Oni Agents; tech-ninja created by the secret super-soldier Oni Project, a doomed endeavour began by the union of the Solar-com and Ching corporations. Handpicked as a candidate from a list of those who fitted a specific genetic disposition, Ichi was indoctrinated into the program and put through a process of hyper-advanced technological upgrading and combat training and bestowed with the cutting edge of weaponary and wargear.

Upon the destruction of the Oni Project, Ichi was the last surviving Oni Agent rescued by the Chings amidst an ensuing corporation war and has been a part of their ranks since. Ichi is no slave though; purposefully willed, self sufficient to the point of detachment, he is an efficiently engineered killing machine and has become one of the most lethal and renown assassins operating on the island of Terrel.

During the process of his creation, Agent Ichi was implanted with an upgraded NERV chip. Because of the punishing training regime and sheer volume of combat information and tactics taught to the Oni Agents, the memory destabilising powers of the chip were removed. Initially there has been no side effects, but as time passes Ichi inwardly questions his life before Oni and what he has become... little realising the journey of self discovery he is about to embark on which will reveal the shocking truth behind the Oni Project.

• Agent Ichi’s cybernetic endo-implants are primarily comprosed of Zerbitanium, an experimental, light-weight but diamond strong alloy made from a fusion of Zerbite and Titanium. As well as a powered partial endo-skeleton, he has been upgraded with a suite of sensory upgrades including advanced optics, hearing systems, geo-sensors and radar. Within his body is contained a dispensing unit capable of introducing a range of combat enhancing drugs into his system with a thought.
  • The ETA suit, to which Agent Ichi is neurally and physically linked is lined with a lightweight but high density experimental armour weave, sound dampeners and can generate a Prism-field at will, bending light into cells around the wearer making him incredibly difficult to target at range.
  • His standard armaments are a Sonic Blade, HK MP5K and a host other concealed wargear - as besuits a tech-ninja.

(I've got a fair bit of history written up about the Oni Project, which'll be revealed as Agent Ichi discovers it.)

Edited by pedro

Okay, here's my bio:

Nikolas Hunt

+++ Image in Virtu-net transit. Upload ref#360H77350. Have a STEELY day. +++

Faction: S.T.E.E.L.

Bio

Born on Terrel Island, Nikolas recieved the N.E.R.V.A. chip when he was 19. His father, a freelance hacker who occasionally worked with the R.A.T.S., realized very soon what the N.E.R.V.A. system was really for and decided to intervene. He brought Nik to a RAT friend of his who specialized in cybernetics to have the chip removed. His timing was terrible, and halfway through the operation the RAT base was raided by Ching agents. Nikolas was pulled out of the operation prematurely, resulting in spinal damages which led to neck-down paralysis. When the dust settled after the raid, Nikolas and only a handful of RATs, including the cyberneticist, were left. He was hauled back onto the table, where he kept his N.E.R.V.A. and gained a cybernetic spine amplification.

Able to walk again, Nikolas and the RATs patched the spine into his N.E.R.V.A. chip, allowing him to control it and anything he plugged in to the power strip now running down his back. With a new gadget and a thirst for vengeance, he set off to find his father.

In the four years since, Nikolas has developed a number of "backpacks" which he can attach to his N.E.R.V.A.-spine, including a short-lived experimental jetpack and a third, mechanical arm. His spine can occasionally lose power or malfunction, leading to temporary paralysis from the neck down. Nikolas has also become obsessed with memories and their retention, keeping all his memories safe on a database at home away from Ching hands.

In a scuffle with Ching agents, Nikolas lost his left leg. This was replaced by a cybernetic prosthetic, making him somewhere around 7% machine.

Nikolas owns the underground store "FirePower", serving RATs, STEELs and pirates with state-of-the-art experimental weapons.

Guys start posting your profiles here in the profile thread instead of the discussion thread please. :sceptic:

You guys are making me feel jealous of your huge BIOs, could I make one in the same format to replace my mere paragraph one that I have currently. :thumbup:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

You guys are making me feel jealous of your huge BIOs, could I make one in the same format to replace my mere paragraph one that I have currently. :thumbup:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

As long as you post it in the character thread. :wink:

Ok, I think I've figured out a way that I can make it work that I'm a villian, however, I'll have to see if it works when the posting in the story starts. I'll be using my modded N.E.R.V. chip to meld with the N.E.R.V. chip of somebody in the group, so that I can keep tabs on it, and when I see that you're going to do something dangerous I'll show up in person. I'll post my bio anyways, I can always change it and make him work for a different faction with a different set of characteristics and a different name a little later in the game if my idea doesn't work out.

Yes! Twelve members! I now await creation of the thread with enthusiasm.

Oh good, another S.T.E.E.L member. :classic:

Yes! Twelve members! I now await creation of the thread with enthusiasm.

Oh good, another S.T.E.E.L member. :classic:

S.T.E.E.L. rocks! I'm working on my picture right now, should be up today or tomorrow.

S.T.E.E.L. rocks!
S.T.E.E.L roooooooooooooooocks!

And here we can observe the strange bonding rituals of the S.T.E.E.L. Fascinating, isn't it? They are simple lifeforms, indeed.

:tongue:

Name: Garviel Loken (You all knew it was coming :tongue: )

Occupation: Security officer in New Terrel (the largest city on the island.)

[is still thinking, about bio but his chip is malfunctioning]

And here we can observe the strange bonding rituals of the S.T.E.E.L. Fascinating, isn't it? They are simple lifeforms, indeed.

Very simple indeed! :laugh:

Name: Garviel Loken (You all knew it was coming :tongue: )

Yeah Simon where do you get all these original names for your characters. :tongue: Anyway please post your bio in the CHARACTER THREAD not here! :sceptic: :sceptic:

Occupation: Security officer in New Terrel (the largest city on the island.)

Yeah, I can tell we'll be the best of friends :look:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

S.T.E.E.L. are simple lifeforms, indeed.

Shut up fu! S.T.E.E.L rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooocccccckkkkkssss!!!!

So when are we starting this thing?

Edited by CallMePie

Shut up fu! S.T.E.E.L rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooocccccckkkkkssss!!!!

Longword is long. :tongue:

Sandy, I'm sure the S.T.E.E.L.s will be a great asset to you as you dig deeper into your companies oh so mysterious plans that Nikolas knows all about. :laugh:

ooocccccckkkkkssss!!!!

Pleas stop with with all the...

spam-in-a-can.jpg

I have contacted Dragonator to see when we can start it but there has been no reply yet. :wink:

Pleas stop with with all the...

*snip*

I have contacted Dragonator to see when we can start it but there has been no reply yet. :wink:

Sorry about starting that :blush: , i was kinda trying to stop it with that last post.

Hello!

Wow, nice game you've got here - I await the action with baited breath! :thumbup:

Now, I've just got back on Eurobricks after a bit of a hiatus from building because of exams and such, so I just wanted to enquire if A.) there are any spaces left (which I don't think there are), or B. any chance I could be a reserve?

I know it's a bit audacious from me seeing as I'm really, really late in my asking, but I just wanted to make sure :sweet:

~A.S.

Primitive indeed... the mnd of a STEEL has the subtlety of a spoon.

:wink:

I posted my updated BIO, and it's as huge as I intended to make it all along :tongue:

Can't wait for the game to begin.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Now, I've just got back on Eurobricks after a bit of a hiatus from building because of exams and such, so I just wanted to enquire if A.) there are any spaces left (which I don't think there are), or B. any chance I could be a reserve?

I know it's a bit audacious from me seeing as I'm really, really late in my asking, but I just wanted to make sure :sweet:

What makes you say that? Computerbug hasn't said anything about a limit to the amount of players, and you aren't late by any means - the game hasn't even started it.

So quit the pity-party and join the real party! :wink: