user

Cyberpunk Discussion Thread

Well my character is up and killin'

here's a link to the comic; Linky-poo

Yes, I told you he was bad :devil:

I hope I can make him a dynamic character and have him die doing something good (totaly overused, I know!) or atleast kill someone important :tongue:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Neat! That's a pretty cool but I thought sewers would be more of gray than black. :tongue:

Neat! That's a pretty cool but I thought sewers would be more of gray than black. :tongue:

You and I both, but let's just say it was poorly lit, or perhaps Inserge painted his lair black, but either way, most of my grey peices are in use. :hmpf_bad:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

I thought I should just drop by and mention that I have given Computerbug the go ahead to start this game whenever he is ready. I'm glad to see that this game has received a lot of interest, it bods well for future RPG games that are currently in the works. :wink:

Have fun everyone, and make sure you make this an enjoyable game not just for yourselves but for your fellow players and your host as well. I look forward to seeing how this game progresses.

I thought I should just drop by and mention that I have given Computerbug the go ahead to start this game whenever he is ready.

YYeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Let's start this thaaang!

I thought I should just drop by and mention that I have given Computerbug the go ahead to start this game whenever he is ready. I'm glad to see that this game has received a lot of interest, it bods well for future RPG games that are currently in the works. :wink:

Have fun everyone, and make sure you make this an enjoyable game not just for yourselves but for your fellow players and your host as well. I look forward to seeing how this game progresses.

Thanks a lot Dragonator! I really appreciate it. :cry_happy: I think I'll start it pretty soon since everybody is getting so excited. :grin:

I wouldn't say that. Shouldn't everyone be able to drive with their N.E.R.V. chips? You can take out the steering wheel and put in a windsheild, and then the driver can telepatically control the vehicle.

Nikolas, for one, prefers to drive N.E.R.V.-less. Thrill of the wheel, reaction and danger and such. Nesides, most of his chip's power is devoted to memory backup duties and his spinal attachments.

Love those comic intros! I'll try and put one together myself as soon as I can.

This Cyberpunk game is gearing up to be something special!

computerbug, do we all make comic intros, or is it voluntary?

computerbug, do we all make comic intros, or is it voluntary?

I'm pretty certain it's voluntary - pretty much Steel Dragon made his and then the rest of us said "Hey, that's cool, I should do one". I know that mine took quite a long time, and it might be too time-consuming for some players.

pretty much Steel Dragon made his and then the rest of us said "Hey, that's cool..."

<---Trendsetter

So I'm working on another comic. Crazy right? I love this universe.

Super kudos to computerbug. Now we just need to start it up, like a crazy claptrap STEEL machine of amazing.

Hi, I have taken pictures of

1. Introduction comic

2. an updated figure

3. you know computer bug did a viginette of a door for each faction? I did one for the naturalists.

I will upload at the weekend, when I have more time.

(Edit: I have created two backup charecters. One is a sewer mutant, the other is an administrator of the isle, who hunts down the R.A.T.S, the hackers and such, but has a suprise...)

Edited by Updike

Hey everyone! :cry_happy: I've decided that if we're going to have gang type groups shouldn't there be leaders? So I was wondering if anybody would like to be the R.A.T or STEEL group leader but it seems there aren't enough of the ching mutants or naturalists for leaders of those groups so it's probably going to be a first come first serve basis unless your character doesn't seem like a leader and C.C sure doesn't qualify but I'm thinking Nintha might make a good leader. :classic:

I was wondering about the whole leader thing.

May I be STEEL leader?

I was wondering about the whole leader thing.

May I be STEEL leader?

I'll think about it. :classic: But I'm not too sure. :sceptic: And plus I think we'll need to think of some other characters that nobody is playing as for the pirates naturalists mutants steels and chings. :wink:

Edited by computerbug

Just making a group of NPCs? If so, I know what you mean.

I'll think about it. :classic: But I'm not too sure. :sceptic: And plus I think we'll need to think of some other characters that nobody is playing as for the pirates naturalists mutants steels and chings. :wink:

I'll create some mutant NPCs if you wish me to.

Why don't we just start the game and worry about the NPCs once we run into them? :sceptic:

I think attention to details is important, but it sure would be great to actually get into the world so we could better help you with the details, computerbug.

I don't want to push you, though. I just think I'm not the only one who's anxious to play already. :laugh:

Can I change a group? I'm not sure I like being in one with one other person... :look: (Sorry danny....)I think I might fit with the Chings...

I'll think about it. But I'm not too sure. And plus I think we'll need to think of some other characters that nobody is playing as for the pirates naturalists mutants steels and chings.

I've created some npcs as well as a bunch of Terrelian citizens. My npc list so far:

Hukang - a high level Ching leader and mission contact for Agent Ichi. May have some relationship with other player characters here?

Vulkan Crux - a high level STEELS leader, a strategic mind behind the brute force, known for his techno-harness.

Oni Agents - more of these to come out of the woodwork. All are affiliated with Solar-com.

I've written Hukang and Vulkan there as top-level leaders, but they can be the leaders of these factions if people want. I can upload photos of 'em if needed. I've also created a Ching guard, STEEL character, Solar-com worker and Terrelian law officer. All the faction characters are based off Computerbug's faction colour schemes/stylings and the Solar-com worker is based directly off Sandy's character. :wink:

I'm sure we'll all introduce many more npcs as the story progresses.

It might not be a great idea making a player a faction leader. It's not something that's the norm in any other RPG i.e. making someone the a King of the land. It'd be assumed that that player is in command of other players which might not sit well with everyone and isn't vital to the game either.

I think I'm the Pirate's leader. :tongue:

I've got what it takes, and I'm probably the only pirate! I'm willimg to make a few NPCs as well. I was already planning on including my ex-first mate.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

I could take charge of the RATS if you need somebody. Also before we start how much shooting and violence is allowed? :devil:

I could make some NPCS, The guy from my comic may have survived his fall if you wish...

I think I might switch to the chings and use the guy who died in my comic, I think there is not a very good ching to Rat to steel ratio, Is that okay computerbug?

Edited by sok117

I'm definitely up to the NPC task, but I think we should burn that bridge when we come to it ( :devil: )... we don't need the NPCs yet, so why put time into them when we could start with our own characters. Because I'm sure that's what everyone wants to do; START!

Not, as Sandy said, to pressure you C.C. :grin: