Sign in to follow this  
The Legonater

Stargate SG-1 Conversation

Does anyone out there like Stargate SG-1/Atlantis/Universe? I get that feling of dread that I'm the only one...

For any and all fans out there, this is your place to chat about this awesome show.

Edited by UniqueBuilder

You're not alone! I love both SG-1 and Atlantis.

They both go on TV here in Sweden. Right now its season 10 (SG-1) & season 5 (SGA).

I have every season of both SG-1 and Atlantis on DVD. I still haven't seen any of Universe yet, because they stopped showing it on the channels I have... farmer vision, *groan.*

Oh yeah :classic: . I love Stargate I've seen all of Atlantis and up to season 8 in SG1. It's a wonderful series. :sweet:

I have all SG1 DvDs and watched every one of them twice. My atlantis collection is still uncomplete due to the really expensive dvd sets here (the show not being played anymore doesn't help).

I think they released season 5 of atlantis, while I stoped at season 3.

Is universe a decent extension ?

up to season 8 in SG1.

I wouldn't go past Season 8. :sceptic::sick: When Mitchell comes in and takes over SG-1 it goes down hill. It was better with Jack.

Is universe a decent extension ?

I've only seen the first 6 or so episodes, It's alright although seems like its missing something that SG-1 and even SGA had.

I wouldn't go past Season 8. :sceptic::sick: When Mitchell comes in and takes over SG-1 it goes down hill. It was better with Jack.

I concur - seasons 3-8 were the "golden ages". After that I switched to SGA - fantastic series!! :classic:

I concur - seasons 3-8 were the "golden ages". After that I switched to SGA - fantastic series!! :classic:

I actually watched Atlantis first, SG1 second. I "got into" Stargate last year when I saw an episode of universe. I will see the last 2 seasons of SG1 because if a don't I'll feel guilty for the rest of my life. :blush:

Although I agree, without Jack, the last two eren't as great as they could be, Mitchell was still pretty good. I think it was Vala that realy sold it for me, she's probably one of my favorite charecters. One of the dissapointment I have is that great people such as the Nox and the Tok'ra all eventually died down with no good reason. But although 3-8 was a good era- exluding season 6, which was horrid- The first two have some great episodes such as Tin Man and The Fith Race. i enscpiecally liked 1969.

I just saw this post now.

I LOVE Stargate!! nd still do.

Would a Oneil mini or a Tealc be super nice!

It doesnt make sense why there isnt any lego.

In terms of episodes....200+ just for SG-1 vs a couple of shows for star wars.

I think TLG missed the bus with Stargate....maybe it will happen.

Does anyone know who owns the rights to stargate....I want to buy it!!!

"You have an arrow, in your Glutius maximus Rodney"

"Well.. That sound painfull. Glutius maximus, glutius maximus.... Oh my god, that is my megablocks isnt it!?"

"Aye.."

XD Got to love Rodney in Stargate Atlantis series. XD

Captain Becker