Anio

Venator Class Republic Attack Cruiser

On 10/20/2020 at 4:40 PM, MasterBuilder98 said:

This is such an incredible model. It is the MOC I would choose to build from Star Was if I had to choose one. Ah...in another life maybe.

It is an amazing MOC in person too. Have built it twice and sits atop my entertainment center. Love it. 

1 hour ago, Kommissar Monte said:

It's the most incredible MOC I've ever seen. But I have a question: how much do all the bricks cost if I buy each one?

I will be honest. I spent close to $1000 to build this MOC.  Could possibly get it a little cheaper but it has a lot of parts. Bought parts over several months on BrickLink to spread out the cost.  It is my favorite Moc I have it built and it sits above our tv in the living room. Absolutely a beautiful build and very strong. Have never regretted spending the money on this Moc. 

If you like the Venator than this is the Moc to build. Anio did an amazing job. 

5 minutes ago, Bbafett said:

I will be honest. I spent close to $1000 to build this MOC.  Could possibly get it a little cheaper but it has a lot of parts. Bought parts over several months on BrickLink to spread out the cost.  It is my favorite Moc I have it built and it sits above our tv in the living room. Absolutely a beautiful build and very strong. Have never regretted spending the money on this Moc. 

If you like the Venator than this is the Moc to build. Anio did an amazing job. 

Oh no, seems like I have to wait until I have an own job. My parents never would spend money if I start to build this spectacles ship. But I swear I will build it someday. Furthermore the tax for bricks in Germany are more expensive. That's annoyingly

You are looking at about 1500 USD shipping and customs fees added up when I was looking to save money by ordering out of North America. I learned it's faster, cheaper, and better to order closer to you. You save money in the long run and don't get surprise custom fees. Plus it won't take you 4 months for parts to come.

Great build Love it. I have it as my centerpiece in my living room.

Here is a link to the table 

https://www.amazon.ca/Flash-Furniture-Rosedale-Glass-Coffee/dp/B0797N8JV8

qpdDnP1.png

Not sure but wouldn’t hurt to email him. Still my favorite Moc and have built it twice. Sits right above the entertainment center. Amazing build!  

10 hours ago, SwEman2149 said:

Does anyone know if Anio still has the instructions avaliable for purchase?

It is still available.
As always, send me an email to setechnic@gmail.com

Anio