Sign in to follow this  
LegoPigeon

LP Top Egypt Videos

Hi Some of you may know me from my Paris and London lego videos, i like to present to you my Beautiful Egypt Videos.

Enjoy my new Beautiful Cairo city view Video 95 seconds. Have you been there?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param

name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425"

height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425"

height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Great Pyramid Of Egypt Video few mins.

height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Lovely, you're lucky to spend time in Cairo. It's on my list of places to go, but it'll be another 10 years before I make it there. Thanks for the post.

Hi thanks Enjoy my new Middle Pyramid Of Egypt Video 1 min.

Hi Enjoy my new Pyramid video with camels in the background 1 min.

Hi Enjoy my new Inside report video and outside of Middle Pyramid.

Hi Enjoy my Funny Great Pyramid Video 42 secs.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my Cool Desert drive Video 40 secs.

Hi Enjoy my Cool Pyramid Video 45 secs.

Hi Enjoy my new Camel Video 24 Secs :)

Hi Enjoy my new Funny Egyptian Video 48 Secs:)

Errr.... OK. Enough with the videos. 76% of your posts are in community and you've received one reply in this topic that you've octuple -posted in. It's way off topic and it's clear than people aren't interested.

If you wish to discuss this further PM me, but please, post no more non-LEGO videos.