Jipay

What are you listening to?

Ghost Opera- Kamelot

Good for halloween.

Jay Sean - "Down"

Woah. I was just going to post the same song and as soon as I click the topic, I see you wrote it :oh:

Heard the new Rammstein Album? Its soo awesome. The songs are so much "heavier" than there previous ones. Perfect songs for Gaming Music.

Absolutely, a great album, loving already after only listening through three times :grin:

I prefer classic rock over new rock. Most new rock is to upbeat or downbeat. Not a good balance. Most classic rock is pure artwork :thumbup:

Edit: Accidentally put a link to my Youtube channel, fixed.

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

I suddenly got into Mindless Self Indulgence.

Straight to Video is a favorite. :cry_happy:

Also, The Beatles are big currently. Can't get enough of Sergeant Pepper. :tongue:

Straight to Video is a favorite. :cry_happy:

Also, The Beatles are big currently. Can't get enough of Sergeant Pepper. :tongue:

Were Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band, we hope you will enjoy the show, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts club band, sit back and let the evening go. Sgt. Peppers Lonely... Sgt. Peppers Lonely... Sgt. Peppers Lonely hearts club Band!...

I love that song to :cry_happy:

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

Great band, though I prefer "shut me up"

Were Sgt. Peppers lonely hearts club band, we hope you will enjoy the show, Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts club band, sit back and let the evening go. Sgt. Peppers Lonely... Sgt. Peppers Lonely... Sgt. Peppers Lonely hearts club Band!...

I love that song to :cry_happy:

Excelent to see another fan!!

Good point Jipay, I just remembered how much I love that song. :classic:

Edited by The crazy one

Listening to Sting's new album right now. Severely disappointed, unfortunately. I wasn't expecting him to keep churning out madrigal-themed melodies... Really wish he'd remember he was a rock musician once...

Unthought Known by Pearl Jam.

Yes, there are still some Pearl Jam fans left in this silly world.

Aren't there still a lot? I know not many people like Backspacer, but there are still lots of people who still listen to their old stuff, I think (including me).

I just started discovering Chris Cornell's expanded solo career. His first solo album, Euphoria Morning (1999) is really a masterpiece which has been overshadowed by the success of Soundgarden and Audioslave. Here's one of my favorite songs from it:

Listened to a lot of King Diamond over Halloween. But I'm listening to some Marty Friedman now. Specifically, Valley of Eternity

Right now, I have the Manic Street Preachers on. Thez'd be my favourite band on the planet, despite my other tastes in questionable continental stuff as described on pages previous. I just hope that you can forgive us, (der, ner-ner-nerrr) but Everything Must Go.

Aren't there still a lot? I know not many people like Backspacer, but there are still lots of people who still listen to their old stuff, I think (including me).

I just started discovering Chris Cornell's expanded solo career. His first solo album, Euphoria Morning (1999) is really a masterpiece which has been overshadowed by the success of Soundgarden and Audioslave. Here's one of my favorite songs from it:

I'm not a crazed fan or anything but I like most Pearl jam song's, I don't think they are as extinct as you'd think.

I feel in the mood for some "EPIC" music. The sort used in action movies.

E.S.Posthumus - Pompeii (Awesome song from Matrix)