Jipay

What are you listening to?

At this current moment:

Maria - Rage Against The Machine

Played Guitar Hero: Metallica, at a 'get-together' of all my mates, so I've listened to a bit of Metallica lately as well. I have all their albums, yet the only song I can name is 'Enter Sandman'. :grin:

And then the usual, Tool, Hurt, Disturbed, Gorillaz, Nickelback, The Offspring...

Yep. Not much. :tongue:

3oh!3 - Colorado Sunrise

I am liking this album the more I listen to it. It started with me only liking one song, now I like 5 of the 12, it grows on you.

Just downloaded the newest Bionicle song: Bye Bye Babylon, by Cryoshell if the lyrics-sheet is to be trusted, the .mp3-file says its by White Heart.

Been listening to it for a little while now, and I must say, I really like it. It's got a nice beat and melody to it, and the vocals are great. It's no hit, but it ain't bad.

Sgt. Peppers Lonely hearts club band (Wow, that's a mouthful if you think about it)
Nice choice. :thumbup:
I have all their albums, yet the only song I can name is 'Enter Sandman'. :grin:
Also a good song.

I'm listening to:

Song---Don't Fear The Reaper

Band---Blue Oyster Cult

Listen to this, it will probably make your day - worked for me at least. :classic:

P.S

Excellent song booger540!

Good choice! :classic: (a long time I had not listen to it...)
P.S

Excellent song booger540!

Thanks. I loved the song for years and within the last year finally learned who was the artist behind the masterpiece. I'm thinking about making a MOC for the song...

Thanks. I loved the song for years and within the last year finally learned who was the artist behind the masterpiece. I'm thinking about making a MOC for the song...

Some "SlyOwl" inspiration, isn't it? :wink:

Vangelis, Cosmos.

Perfect music to chill and expand your mind to.

I am listening to lots of Vangelis.

Some "SlyOwl" inspiration, isn't it? :wink:

I actually had the idea before Sly had the MOC, but it is rather well timing, I must say.

Tetris (Themes B and C) from the band Powerglove's album, Total Pwnage. Ah, video game metal remixes. :laugh:

~Peace

Justin Timberlake / The Lonely Island - Motherlover

It is such a catchy song, if your a fan of SNL, you've probably seen it. It's on youtube if your interested.