Jipay

What are you listening to?

I have a very wide taste in music. I like many genres but usually find I can't tolerate most types of country music. Usually because it so depressing with dreadful lyrics.

Paul Weller is where I always return to as I travel around my iTunes collection.

MathematicPony is easily one of my favorite brony musicians who emerged within the past year or so, and this is one of her latest new songs, inspired by the Season 5 finale of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic! Edited by Aanchir

Blackstar by David Bowie. A phenomenal work by one of the greatest artists ever, much better than The Next Day. May he rest in peace.

My taste in music is really wide, I can suffer mostly anything, but the field of music I enjoy is a bit narrower.

Rock in general is my first love. Classic stuff from '60s, '70s, '80s, hard rock, sub-genres of metal like heavy, stoner and doom, some grunge and experiments - that's what I enjoy the most. Currently, ma favorite artists are (in alhabetical order): AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Kyuss, Orange Goblin, ZZ-Top. My perfect rock sound? Probably this album:

But I also like hip-hop. Mostly pieces from the golden era of west coast (Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, N.W.A., Eazy-E) and classics from east coast (Biz Markie, Big Daddy Kane, Ultramagnetic MCs), but also contemporary Aussie stuff (Hilltop Hoods and the Funkoars).

I like quite a lot of music, varying from Classic rock like Jimi Hendrix and Deep Purple to Metal like Slayer and DevilDriver, electronic music (The Prodigy and Pendulum), and some weird crossover stuff I could really recommend (

, I saw them live, best party I've ever been).

I have a list on youtube which I update regularly for LEGO building;

Listening to "North Woods Law" on "Animal Planet". Did a few modifications to several of my old "Angry Mob" MOCs and now I have to wash my collection because our cat liked marking things. No idea how the heck I'm going to clean the MK2 crane, Arocs, or the Volvo 350 loader. They have a bit of a funk. :/

Salad Days by Mac Demarco. Little late to the bandwagon, but man this album is killer!

Edited by Junior Shark