Jipay

What are you listening to?

Sonic Highways by the Foo Fighters and always a mixture of the Led Zeppelin catalogue.

Currently enjoying the Foo Fighters' new album (but only 8 songs for the price?), along with a rather varied mix of Linkin Park, We Are Scientists, Muse and Green Day. Especially Muse and Linkin Park.

Ace frehley: fractured quantum. Maybe I'm just soft, but this is pretty moving to me.

The story of my life it seems: "Everything Is Broken" by R.L. Burnside in the film Big Bad Love. Also some other hot tracks on the same soundtrack..."I Love You" by Asie Payton sounds a bit like a train wreck at times...and "Spiritual" by Tom Verlaine and Kronos Quartet. (Enjoy but don't wallow too long.)

Beautiful new song with a harmonious sound and a wonderful, optimistic, uplifting message! I look forward to adding it to my music library!

The Year-End Mashup Wars have begun!

And it's good ol' DJ Earworm with the first shot fired, and I've been listening to it since it went up last Dec. 3:

Now, I checked Robin Skouteris' (PopLove) Facebook and he said that his 55-hit mix, PopLove14, will come out on Dec. 8, while Daniel Kim (Pop Danthology) said he'll pull his out "no later than Dec. 15".

But the question now is this: With Earworm's mix clocking in at 5.2M hits, will He redeem himself? (I think so.) Will it be Skouteris (who won 2013 for me) or is it gonna be Daniel Kim (who won 2012)?

Or will there be another DJ that will rise and drop a YE-Mash bomb that will beat what those three offer?

Edited by XAxles

And now, it's Daniel Kim's turn!

Well, what can you say? And an you find me the YE Mash that can beat all three I posted?

Edited by XAxles