Jipay

What are you listening to?

Yeah he looks weird, yes his eyes are different colours, but on the other hand, he is just about the best solo artist to have ever lived.

And another, because this song is so amazing.

A CD of Gregorian monks covering pop and rock songs. It's very odd. REM, Sting, Phil Collins etc. Not my usual fare but I thought I'd give it a listen as it's sunday and my partner is watching the news on the TV where idiots are arguing about sunday opening hours for shops.

Also been listening to a fair bit of Snow Patrol. A hundred million suns is my favourite album at the moment.

The Depeche Mode is strong in this one.

I've kind of liked Muse since I first heard them, but they are definitely getting even better. Looking forward to The 2nd Law.

Such a powerful song. :wub: Edited by halfpenguinhalflego

I got back from Reading Festival last Monday and am listening to my two of my favourite bands Greenday and Foo fighters I hadn't listened to them for about a month but seeing them live got me listening again. Also listening to a bit of Paramore, The cure, Weezer and my other Favourite band the Beatles.

I love mostly all music, but I really like this song, its good, and from one of my favorite games, speaking of game soundtracks, heres anotherdefault_laugh_new.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-pet5Jzn4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtZTvTsboM&feature=related"]Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory (Full Album)

(Both of the above are full albums)

Linkin Park has pretty much been only thing I've been listening to since a few weeks ago.
It all started with "Faint" earlier this year, and I remember some others from the past, but ever since I fully "re-discovered" LP, I must say it's likely to be my favorite band now if not one of. :thumbup:

I actually listen to all sorts of genres, mostly (electro) house and indie pop/rock

My favorite of today (dating back to 1976):

Linkin Park has pretty much been only thing I've been listening to since a few weeks ago.

It all started with "Faint" earlier this year, and I remember some others from the past, but ever since I fully "re-discovered" LP, I must say it's likely to be my favorite band now if not one of. :thumbup:

Linkin Park is my favourite band as well, I even went to their concert a couple of weeks ago :laugh:

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

I was itching to listen to the music from the Ninjago City chase scene with the Great Devourer in the LEGO Ninjago TV series, and thankfully I knew where to go to find it. Enjoy "Taking the Bait":

Now if only a copy of this without the dialogue and sound effects were available... I'd love to put this on my iPod with my other Ninjago music.

Edited by Aanchir

I'm going to see Rush tonight at the ACC in Toronto so I've been listening to Rush constantly for the past several weeks.

Linkin Park is my favourite band as well, I even went to their concert a couple of weeks ago :laugh:

How lucky you had to see Linkin Park in concert :grin_wub: :grin_wub:

The Linkin Park is one of my favourite band, other are Bon Jovi, MUSE, Depeche Mode, Evanescence. :classic: