Jipay

What are you listening to?

Oh wow. I love this song. It's amazing. I can not get enough of it. I've been listening to the Portal 2 soundtrack too, but this song wasn't even on it and was the whole reason I got it. Good thing the soundtrack is still awesome without it, but this song man. Love it. Exile Vilify by The National. Maybe it's the piano, I love me some piano...

The song sounds even better with some rain and Portal 2 art. :wub:

Cake, the White Stripes, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, etc. Most alt. music is cool with me, along with some other songs from othe genres.

DISCLAIMER: This song has a ridiculous tendency to get suck in your head. YOU WERE WARNED

Dakar

Balle Balle, from the movie 'Bride and Prejudice', a Bollywood movie parody of 'Pride and Prejudice'. I never watched the later, so I can only guess as to how similar they are.

If you are anything like me, you may recognise Naveen Andrews, who played Sayid in Lost.

I raided my mp3 folder the last two days, listening to a lot of music I hadn't taken the time out for, or catching up with stuff I haven't in a long time. Today was heavy on the D's. Dinosaur jr. (perfect for dating a cool high school chick in 1992), Deerhunter (perfect for sounding sophisticated on a picnic), Depeche Mode (pre-emo synth-emo), then some other tracks: Battles (over rated), Flying Saucer Attack (the best named band ever, IMO, but there music is a case by case thing; FSA: Further, is beautiful), Death Cab for Cutie (I pretty much love them. Missus def thought I was playing Blur, and upon consideration, I can hear a lot of similarities; I love Blur :wub: ), and a whole lot of Pole, superbly minimalist German techno dub. They are very classy, future-easy listening. I listened to a few of their albums, but I was able to take a deep listen to the last album of theirs I got, Steingarten. And I took another listen to Plej, the Swedish wonderkind. Good, smooth stuff.

So, I spent a lot of time around the house the last two days, reading, cooking, eating, with a musical accompaniment. I love music and need to keep more time in my life for it :sweet:

I have the Les Misérables 25th anniversary concert DVD on media player in a minimized window so I get the music but don't have to watch it :D

Honestly has to be one of the weirdest videos i think i have ever watched, though then again, songs like this are known to have out-of-the ordinary videos with them :grin:

I quite like this track from the Portal 2 soundtrack.

Also got the Amélie soundtrack. I only watched that film very recently, and loved the music on it.

is my favourite thus far - Comptine d'un autre été: L'après-midi.

Infected Mushroom - Dancing With Kadafi

I've been going through a slight revival of old favourites of mine and this one came up again. It has such rich and wonderful layered depth, and in it's own way subtle fluctuations throughout that even on repeated listens there is always something new to discover in it.

If you have the patience to listen to it all the way through you will pick up all the tempo and mood changes and be finally rewarded with the last two minutes which is probably the closest that pyschedelic trance ever gets to beind an art.

Play it as load as you dare to get the true and full immersion... :sweet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA9WCPIqVJg

Edited by art_apples

Reading the morning paper, made this tiger check out a video clip and for fellow Aussie's hold your breath.....Jimmy Barnes has finally cracked the US charts after 30 years trying....in fact more than 30 years. :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwP0Fr-Cv7s&feature=player_embedded#!

Oh, yeah it's not typical Cold Chisel stuff, but I like this just as much. :sweet:

Right now, I'm currently listening to a few Coldplay songs, like Clocks, and Speed of Sound.

There's something addicting with this kind of music hahaha

Edited by Tuskano

Finnish folk music band called Värttinä.

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

Creedence - Looking out my back door... :laugh:

Just watched for 6th time The Big lebowski, and this fabouluos song from one of the best rock bands...

Listenin' to some Hey Ocean! :laugh:

*snip*

I heard about them through the Voice Actress Panel at the latest BroNYcon and I meant to listen to some of their stuff, but I never got around to it. Thanks for posting that! They're really good! :thumbup:

Things I've been listening to lately include Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin, Re-education (Through Labor) by Rise Against, One Trick Pony by Jackle App and MictheMicrophoneZero (fan music for MLP:FiM. It's got some pretty NSFW language in it though.), and Breathe Into Me by Red.

Edited by Tamamono