Jipay

What are you listening to?

Yesterday I watched/listenned to Lady GaGa's Alejandro. Although I'm a Black Sabbath/Ozzy Osbourne/Heavy Metal fan, this woman is just the natural heir to Madonna and Marilyn Manson.

The Godfather Theme but with Lyrics: Andy Williams' - Speak Softly, Love

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="960" height="745"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Well, i actually havent any favvorite band so i listen anything, but i dont like heavy metal music but i start to warm up to it so i guess its ok

Captain Becker

Maybe this is bumping but...

And bulding an apocalypse MOC!

Edited by BrickClick

This American Life podcasts. I've yet to be disappointed. For advanced listening, try Radiolab's podcast. As cool as science gets.

Rammstein - Buck Dich

Yes I know its a dirty song its just such a good headbanging song! :laugh:

Waidmanns Heil - Rammstein

Rammstein - Buck Dich

Yes I know its a dirty song its just such a good headbanging song! :laugh:

Have you seen the Live aus Berlin performance? Family friendly stuff :tongue:

Waidmanns Heil - Rammstein

Have you seen the Live aus Berlin performance? Family friendly stuff :tongue:

Yup, Did you know they got arrested performing that in the US for 2 nights? It's funny, The USA are the No.1 exporters of sex stuff, Why do they care? :laugh:

Sunglasses at Night - Corey Hart.

Yeah! He's great.

I'm listening now to Asia - Omega

New album with former members. I like all periods and both presently existing bands.

The last album I have of Asia is Then & Now. I think it's been 20 years since they released it.

Listening to Heart - Magic Man.

. Can't understand a lick of what shes singing, but I heard in on GTA, and can't get it out of my head!

Hey, I went through a phase like that, too! Check out Svadba, that's pretty cool too.

I really love the Coca Cola World cup anthem, it gave me goosebumps when I heard it first:

The non-English section is available in multiple languages, but I like the Spanish most out of the ones I've heard. Here's Arabic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwNow14A-Zc&feature=related

Japanese:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYSNaLEqZIA