Jipay

What are you listening to?

Earlier I was listening to Always Remember to Never Forget by Christy Nockels. I'm thinking of using it as the theme song for a Lego fanfic series I'm doing. 

I mean, who else?

Edited by Jeff of Clubs
Shorter is sweeter. We are builders here... maybe we can 'build' upon that

I am far beyond sadness, it is more losing it entirely ... Klaus Schulze, a German artist, is no longer on this Earth. I completely missed the time that happened - earlier this year.

Klaus had such a deep impact on my life - just through his music - I never met him. I purchased the first vinyl copy of the album "X", which comprises musical interpretations of "influential" Germans - in his view - when I was 17 years old. It changed everything. "Dune" was then just an almost logical consequence - which introduced me to the worlds of Frank Herbert. Another turning point in my life.

Here is just the tribute ...

As one does not wear a hat on these "occasions", I can only do the deep, very deep and long bow - without ever wanting to stand up again.

When building Lego i often listen to audio plays (radio dramas). I'd say that audio plays are very popular in Germany. For example, when building Lego, i still like to listen to the Three Investigators ??? audio plays i know from my childhood or modern crime audio plays.

So recently i found out that sitcoms like Two and a half Men and Big Bang Theory are available as sound track at youtube and now i am listening to these sound tracks when building Lego as well.

Currently tuned into the SiriusXM "60's gold" radio station which is playing Elvis Presley "I feel so bad", which has got a real driving beat, almost like a steam loco rolling down the rails. It's ironic, because I'm working on a steam loco model at the same time!

I still listen to Hollywood Undead, been for years now, they never get old to me and whenever they release new music it always hits right for me. Most recently their latest album Hotel Kalifornia's track World War Me has been on repeat alot:

Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Run through the Jungle"

The song before that was "Nineteen-Hundred and Eighty-Five" by Paul McCartney & Wings.

Kim Wilde - Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love)....and not just for the very catchy song :grin:

Binging  Electrasy  because it is the sound of my younger years.

You know, when you were 12 but wanted to be 16 or older and there was music that your parents certainly didn't listen to, so it was yours. 

Millennial as anything.