Jipay

What are you listening to?

8 bit and 16 bit music, dreaming of a childhood of gaming with my friend and being the go to gal for traversing the Seafoam Islands.

In anticipation of the final season of Game of Thrones, I've been repeatedly listening to "Light of the Seven" from the soundtrack. At full volume. Duh. :grin:

(But I'm more hyped for the new season of "Game of Zones" coming April 11... :excited: )

So there are many deep reasons that I look after Action and Adventure Themes. 

It is also why this is exactly what I look for in music.

6 hours ago, Ragana9289 said:

Good stuff! I know & love them since the late 90s :classic:

I'm not at all a videogame guy, but I do enjoy digging into the lore of various titles and franchises with alternate historical premises, particular Bethesda's Fallout games. More recently, I've really enjoyed checking out Inon Zur's OSTs he composed for Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76... :blush:

The year was 1996; I was but a fresh faced youth discovering money and girls for the first time, and watching Caribbean Uncovered on Sky One. Listening to this song pulls me back to those times and to my searches through small geek shops around London and especially Soho.

"Life is what you make it, some say, but I know that jah has a role to play..."

Though it's more Zimmer than Williams, this mash-up of the Christopher Reeves Superman and DCEU Superman themes is pretty damn good... :smug:

This has to be probably the most moving "epic orchestral cover" I've ever heard for something that was originally composed for Thomas the Tank Engine... :oh:

Listening to some people play Minecraft on Twitch, trying to decide whether to join them in an ongoing thing they're starting for people involved in their Discord community. I played Minecraft years ago and didn't really like it, but since then I've liked other bricky-y games, like Dragon Quest Builders and Lego Worlds, so I'm just trying to figure out if it'd be worth the time commitment.