Jipay

What are you listening to?

Whatever iTunes is throwing at me, as I write this Oasis, Don't Go Away 

Generally I am behind on the music world. Just 2 days ago I was introduced to Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 hah hah. I need like a current music feed or something. Totally clueless. 

Light in Babylon...a very cosmopolitan group...they live in Istanbul...but she's israeli (with iranian origins), the santour player is turkish while the guitar player is french...and she sings in hebrew most of the time

My favourite is Depeche Mode.

Besides them, I take great pleasure to listen to bands like Camouflage, Mesh, De / Vision.

I've recently been listening to this:

Thomas the very angry tank engine. Symphonic metal is my favourite type of metal.

Edited by Steamdemon

Mainly Public Service Broadcasting on loop. A pretty cool duo/trio/band who take old (typically BBC-esque) recordings and put them to music. For some reason, I know all the words in this one:

Another favourite by them is 'Night Mail', based on the poem of the same name, referring to the British travelling post office train. All good stuff.

The fan I got on at the moment. :grin: 

But if you are talking about music is it usually the local radio stations like classic rock or just classical music on the public radio station. 

Right now, I turned Classic FM on in the kitchen for my sister's kitten who's recovering from being spayed and microchipped. She's got the cone of shame on. And I'm listening to my radio in bluetooth mode. Got a fantastic instrumental version of the flying kipper theme playing.

I've been listening to the Arkham Origins soundtrack for the last couple of days. Gotta have a little Christmas Action music in my life. 

Recently a lot of Jess and the Ancient Ones. Great, occult psychedelic rock!:classic:

Edited by Littleworlds

Listening to Sudrian Afro's fantastic recreation of Thomas themes. My favourite is Toby's Tramway - A Sudrian Afro Original.