Jipay

What are you listening to?

This new album is awesome, but this cover is by a far one of the best things David has ever done

Never realized how good the remixes from Ace Attorney Dual Destines were! Haven't got around to picking up the game, but they're certainly very vigorous and have a certain energy to them. Here's a compilation of all the Cornered Themes, skip to 12:00 to here the one from Dual Destines.

Beautiful new song inspired by the latest My Little Pony episode "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep?" It's the 151st song in my MLP fan music playlist on iTunes.

Lamb of god: vii, sturm und drang. I quite like this new album, one of lamb of God's best in my opinion.

Stereophonics - Keep the Village Alive (album) - gotta love a little bit of Welsh rock! Particularly enjoying their new single "I Wanna Get Lost with You".

Sadly, I think this the last new release I expect I'm buying this year for myself. Nothing I see on the iTunes preorder list at the moment is in my musical interests :look:

Getting excited for the new Atreyu album, listening to them, Of Mice and Men, Underoath, and Haste the Day. But in a effort to not let my playlist be too one dimensional I also have a couple John Carpenter, and Howard Shore soundtracks mixed in there.