Jipay

What are you listening to?

I LOVE music :)

At the moment one of my favorite songs is Hey Love by the Danish band Quadron. Absolutely stuning single with a great mix of that old school soul feeling and the more modern electronic sound. I hope you like it :)

Lovely song from a brony rock band in St. Petersburg. Some of the songs they've done live also sound amazing, so I hope they do studio recordings of those sometime in the near future.

Good music for getting work done. Unfortunately this forum is making me less than productive.

Main theme from the movie. I actually did enjoy this movie(I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan but i think he did well in this one) and the score was really fitting for the film.

I haven't seen Oblivion but I'm a huge fan of soundtracks. I gave your video a watch and liked it quite a bit. What other soundtracks do you like?

Also, to every fan of the upcoming LEGO movie...

Listening to the leaves falling outside. I t is very windy out there. Yes fall has finally arrived.

Listening to the leaves falling outside. I t is very windy out there. Yes fall has finally arrived.

Yep Fall has arrived and so what better way to acknowledge it than with

This Mortal Coil: Song to the Siren

http://youtu.be/p1LeXdP9lcM

Bob Marley, Luke Bryant, Juicy J, MGK, Paramore, Flyleaf, Jason Aldean....

My music tastes are so all over the place :tongue:

i like multiple genres. I just can't do techno, or the screaming music.

I do like dubstep.

But techno to me is like high pitch crazy sounds. Dub step has bass

Whats the difference to you between Dub step & techno??

I do like dubstep.

From the point of view of a seasoned musical connoisseur (Rock dinosaur), with the advice of some yoofs who like that sort of thing:

I gather that Techno music has a generally higher tempo than Dubstep. Additionally, the former uses more Synthesiser-type instruments while the latter is just computer-generated sounds and 'bass'.

But don't listen to either, though. 1970's electronic music is FAR superior. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SAIVyGTNRM

Bob Marley, Luke Bryant, Juicy J, MGK, Paramore, Flyleaf, Jason Aldean....

My music tastes are so all over the place :tongue:

I do like dubstep.

From the point of view of a seasoned musical connoisseur (Rock dinosaur), with the advice of some yoofs who like that sort of thing:

I gather that Techno music has a generally higher tempo than Dubstep. Additionally, the former uses more Synthesiser-type instruments while the latter is just computer-generated sounds and 'bass'.

But don't listen to either, though. 1970's electronic music is FAR superior. :grin:

Techno and electronic music is my favored genres. I do like most genres, the exceptions are black/death metal, opera, country and classical.

Of course it always depends on the songs themselves - if I don't like it, the genre doesn't matter. But in general, electronic music is what I like most. Electronic and a bit rock and pop, that's mostly it for me.

Regarding 70's electronic music, I like some of Jean Michel Jarré's songs, like Oxygene 4 and 8.

My song of today would be this - started to like it after radio airplay.

Edited by Error404

I'm enjoying Fun. lately. Their album Some Nights is playing most of the time. One of their songs I'm enjoying...