Jipay

What are you listening to?

I found this song a while ago. I totally love it :wub:

I see the Chvrches live when they supported Depeche Mode in San Siro, Itlay a few weeks ago. They are really good, hope they don't disappear like other youth groups. :classic:

This should be serious people: CCP staff :laugh:

Aaand here he comes. A few words about my music taste, I listen to Motorhead, Slayer, Manson, Black Label Society, Red Fang (logo in my avatar), the Coral and I love Lana Del Rey. I hate Sabaton, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Linkin Park, My chemical Romance and Paramore... and many many other "hardly rock" bands.

Edited by MakutaNocturn

Just discovered Lorde. She's from New Zealand and absolutely awesome.

ALt J's Fitzpleasure caught my attention, with the synthesizer or guitar riff, off of some cell phone commercial. Added bonus was unexpectedly seeing them live over the summer :classic:

Edited by LEGO Guy Bri

Just discovered Lorde. She's from New Zealand and absolutely awesome.

Indeed, I like Tennis Court too :laugh: she has a very nice voice, I think.

And personally, upon falling for CHVRCHES and their "The Mother We Share", I've now fallen for "Now Is Not The Time" too. So good, and such a sweet voice :wub:

I´m listening to:

Gentle Giant (prog-rock band 1970-1980, best album to start with: The Power and The Glory 1974)

Pat Metheny Group (best album to start with: The Way Up)

Kevin Gilbert (best album to start with: Thud)

Pomplamoose, duo with Nataly Dawn & Jack Conte, San Fransisco. (check out their version of Lady Gaga´s Telephone!)

Lovely new song by MandoPony and Acoustic Brony, also featuring guest vocals by Eileen Montgomery. They've done some quite excellent My Little Pony–inspired rock ballads, and this one is definitely as great as any they've put together.

A good thing about their "Elements" series is that none of the songs in it do much explicit name-dropping of the My Little Pony brand, characters, or lore, so if you don't really dig the whole brony thing you should still be able to enjoy the poetry of the lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTIAiMeyd7Q

This is one of my favourite love songs of all time, partly because it conveys the emotions of a man smitten so accurately but whilst managing to not sound anything like the Godawful re-cycled pop love songs that swamp the radiowaves these days. It's also why this 1976 album is so utterly brilliant in my eyes; Station to Station is all about quality over quantity. Yes, there are only six songs, but each one is worthy of 'bloody amazing' status individually. I think of it as my insulation from the complete inverse that is modern chart mediocrity.

I just discovered this last night and the song is pretty good, but the video clip is so funny.......

Edited by lightningtiger

Aside from her rap verse after the first chorus, which I really didn't like, this song is pretty much flawless.

I love the song and the video too :grin: Edited by Wedge09

Live and Dangerous by Thin Lizzy

The. Best. Live. Album. Of. All. Time.

Edited by eurotrash

If Id have to choose one song what to listen for the rest of my life, it would be this. Why? Because Its so true.... And we dont usually even think about it, and most of the people would just joke about this song, why?

Captain Becker