Jipay

What are you listening to?

The early Basement Jaxx. I can't believe this is 13 years old already. It's old enough to start sneaking liquor :cry_happy:

<Kasabian - Velociraptor

:laugh::wub:

A fantastic album with some great, great songs. Incidentally the unofficial soundtrack to IMHOTEP. :laugh:

Another fantastic album, with songs I just can't get out of my head at all, is Arcade Fire - The Suburbs. A bunch of great songs, but Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) is just.... :wub_drool:

The Glee version of Stronger (What doesn't kill you). As much as it pains a Gleek like me to say it, it's not as good as the original, but at the same time there's something about Heather Morris' voice that I can't resist.

Uh, I'm not sure how it happened, but I've become weirdly obsessed with The Powerpuff Girls closing credits song. *huh*

Oh yes, that's right, I saw a video that had Christian Bale (the Batman one, yes) singing it. :tongue: Which led to me waxing nostalgic by listening to the actual song over and over, which led to me learning that it's performed by the Scottish indie pop band Bis, which lead to me listening to it some more. :tongue:A link, in case anyone's curious and wants to give it a listen... :grin:

Whilst having coffee with my friend, she showed me a song on her iPod and since then I haven't been able to get it out of my head. It's a South Korean song:

It tells a whole movie type story in a simple music video, it's amazing.

Today I got dragged in by Russian folk and historical music:

:wub:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Rock. Any kind. I listen to GnR, Aerosmith, The Who, Airbourne, ACDC, Buckethead, Joe Satriani, and Steve Vai mostly, but occasionally I listen to other stuff.

Twisted Mess performed by Nineh Cherry in the score of Best Laid Plans by Craig Armstrong.

Movie scores and more movie scores in my playlist.

This is a fortunate by-product of my love for pirates. :laugh:

LOL, do you know the origins?

This reminds me of the time lazytown invaded our avatars and signatures at clubrsx.