Sign in to follow this  
ProducePrincess

Slums district

indexed.gif

I've been wanting to build a theives guild for quite a while now and after seeing Thrash's theives guildI was inspired to finally make one.

This was a bit of a break from building Mechs and starfighters.

The model is in two levels ,the first is the street and the second is the guild and sewers.

4264502843_451068f79f.jpg

There are many beggars on these streets.

4264507107_ea141b13c3.jpg

All of the buildings have a detailed interior

This building is the largest and contains a store that sells stolen goods and upstairs is where a criminal who is being pursued by the guards lives.

4264506959_731e311a52.jpg

The smaller building is a small taveren.

4265257604_0c2078d488.jpg

A thief can be seen stealing from a trade cart.

4264507049_1b77765692.jpg

The surface level comes off to make looking at the guild easier.

4264507281_f5e862a29e.jpg

pictures of the guild and sewers

The Theives guild has a small temple inside and a few targets for weapons practice.

4265257756_40352976bc.jpg

4264507229_9495fba7b5.jpg

The Dark Sewer is the only entrance to the guild. The smell and Rats tend to keep wanderers away.

4265254474_97d7b00b14.jpg

Thank you for looking and larger images can be found HERE

This model took me 5 hours of work and searching for pieces but i think it was worth it.

Neat! We don't see too many creations that explore this side of medieval cities. The buildings' exteriors seem a bit plain to me, but I'm sure that's something that can improve if you continue to build in the theme.

Hello!

Very nice and detailed interior again. :classic: My favourite detail is on the outside, however this time. It's the floatsam in the sewer which gives the environment around the creation a really realistic look. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

:thumbup: Very good, of course I got to wonder about the archery range it looks like some one is going to hit by a stray bolt.

It's a good way to keep out wannabee theives , also you should knock first :classic:

Neat! We don't see too many creations that explore this side of medieval cities. The buildings' exteriors seem a bit plain to me, but I'm sure that's something that can improve if you continue to build in the theme.

thank you

I don't have too much experience with medievil city buildings.

After i finished the sewer section of this Moc i started to run out of brown 6x1 and 4x1 tiles and grey bricks , this made building the small taveren somewhat harder.

I'm happy with the white building but i really need to decorate the corners in some way or add some more damage to the outside maybe?

:classic:

At first i was miffed by the mix of Dark grey and DBley in the floor, but then I realized it was intentional. Veeerrry nice!

What's up with the crazy beggar's arm?

Interesting MOC. I like the idea of a thief haven. Lots of details inside and out, but I think I like the street and wagon the best. Nice job!

A neat MOC you've got here, Black Rabbit! The mix of colours work well with the ramshackle look of the place to nicely convey setting of a slum, and all the different thieve mini-figures are very cool. I think the 5 hours of work and pic-hunting was well worth it! :thumbup:

~Peace

A nice build! There are a lot of details! The street looks nice with all those tiles on it. Like Sir Dillon said the exteriors are a bit plain, but the interiors are highly detailed! :thumbup:

I like your thievings guild as well. :classic:

Great MOC 'BlackRabbit' ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Gee those theives like to try out their theiving skills don't they eh ? :grin:

Love the hot goods shop and the basement temple (gee don't know they believed in something other than theiving). :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'BlackRabbit' ! :laugh:

Interesting MOC. I like the idea of a thief haven. Lots of details inside and out, but I think I like the street and wagon the best. Nice job!

Thank you for frontpaging this TheBrickster , and the wagon and street are my favorite of the surface of the moc too.

Great MOC 'BlackRabbit' ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Gee those theives like to try out their theiving skills don't they eh ? :grin:

Love the hot goods shop and the basement temple (gee don't know they believed in something other than theiving). :grin:

I'm a conformist! 'BlackRabbit' ! :laugh:

Well they do go to the temple to worship a thief god so you aren't wrong.

Great slum district! I like the way you done the street, it looks real like a gravel. Also the details like the skeleton in the cantina or the ladder onto the roof enjoy me. Perfect work :thumbup:

But there is only one thing, you could do better. The comic-face driver of the coach looks not so good with the other dot-eyes, maybe you could change this?

Very cool man, very cool.

This is something I didn't really notice until I saw your setup but your hidden rooms have what might be perseived as low ceilings, but in reality compared to the minifig, theya re about the right size for a basement or standard room. Becasue if the minifigs hands are up, they can almost touch the ceiling.

I have to give you props on that aspect becasue you fit more in a smaller space and it still looks good.

The outside is nice too with that lovely cobblestone path. :thumbup: