Siegfried, I noticed that under the Color Key at the bottom of the locked Users post it does not mention the golden color that Ambassadors have. Perhaps you want to add that?

I predict Big Cam will be an Arch Duke in about two weeks.

It's actually quite funny that we only have two Grand Dukes in this forum - all the others with that many posts are either fellows or staff.

Then again, it's only natural that people who contribute so much to these forums are rewarded with Fellowship - don't know why it hasn't happened to Big Cam or prateek yet, though. :laugh:

Fat chance :tongue:

Then again, it's only natural that people who contribute so much to these forums are rewarded with Fellowship.

Is there a limit to the amount of Fellows EB can have?

Siegfried, I noticed that under the Color Key at the bottom of the locked Users post it does not mention the golden color that Ambassadors have. Perhaps you want to add that?

LOL, not even 2 months, I'm not on any mission here, if it happens, it will happen when it happens.

It's actually quite funny that we only have two Grand Dukes in this forum - all the others with that many posts are either fellows or staff.

Then again, it's only natural that people who contribute so much to these forums are rewarded with Fellowship - don't know why it hasn't happened to Big Cam or prateek yet, though. :laugh:

I appreciate you saying that, it means a lot.

But I would never expect something like that, if the staff asked for my help, I'd be happy to, but looking past my post count, I am a pretty new member still.

I just like the forum, and my posts show that, as long as I'm the center of attention again, everyone check out my 2 new reviews in my sig. :grin:

I don't care how MANY posts someone has, I care about quality. For example I would rather see Eurobricks members who post well and thoughtfully and not like "LOL wut do u ant 2". Big Cam will always post with thought and not rashly. He's also a big help when I'm in the reviewer's academy.

I don't care how MANY posts someone has, I care about quality. For example I would rather see Eurobricks members who post well and thoughtfully and not like "LOL wut do u ant 2". Big Cam will always post with thought and not rashly. He's also a big help when I'm in the reviewer's academy.

Very true! :thumbup:

Quality in the first place.

But I presume there is a new rank Arch Duke? I thought Grand Duke was the highest rank to get with posts.

It appears again, when I leave for a day, the world changes. :tongue:

Ranks on Wikipedia, should give you some inspiration. I also noticed Knights are no longer 'blue' in the online users list. Or did I make that up that they ever were blue?

I just checked; Knights were never blue. As for the Wiki page, yes, I used that as a guideline when picking ArchDuke.

I'll look into it.

Less talk, more action!

Is there a limit to the amount of Fellows EB can have?
tag_member_fellow.gif

Fellows are Eurobricks best members. Their number is limited but nobody knows exactly to how many. Usually the Fellows can be found at the "Fellowship Pub" where they drink beer and have discussions with the staff. All Fellows are granted mysterious abilities too scary to discuss openly... and this doesn't count the fact that they serve as moderators in the Community forum.

:wink:

But I presume there is a new rank Arch Duke? I thought Grand Duke was the highest rank to get with posts.

Yes, there is a new rank... and if/when someone becomes ArchDuke they'll be another new rank...

Wow, 8000 posts. If I post 10 a day, I'll get there in 400 days. :devil::tongue:

Edited by prateek

I just checked; Knights were never blue. As for the Wiki page, yes, I used that as a guideline when picking ArchDuke.

I got that from the reactions here - that Knights were never blue - guess I mixed up the blue star with blue names in the online list. :classic:

I got that from the reactions here - that Knights were never blue - guess I mixed up the blue star with blue names in the online list. :classic:

Probably. I just posted as I can do what most can't; check the older site to be 100% sure. :grin:

Yes, there is a new rank... and if/when someone becomes ArchDuke they'll be another new rank...

And what will you do once you run out of noble/royal ranks? :tongue:

And what will you do once you run out of noble/royal ranks? :tongue:

I'll start worrying about that when someone hits 50,000 posts. :wink:

Big Cam, take your position!

Well...I guess we could have a kind of French Revolution then :grin: . Making 'peasant' the following rank.

Well...I guess we could have a kind of French Revolution then :grin: . Making 'peasant' the following rank.

I think we should throw a revolution if he hits 8000 and start him all over again. :wink:

QUOTE (Siegfried the Sinner @ Sep 10 2009, 09:53 PM) *

Their number is limited but nobody knows exactly to how many.

Why is there number limited?

Why is there number limited?

Secrets over secrets and nobody never will know... :skull:

Secrets over secrets and nobody never will know... :skull:

There's to many secrets around here :tongue:

Not impossible, I have over 100,000 posts on a car forum, over 6 years though.

That would be hilarious.

I think we should throw a revolution if he hits 8000 and start him all over again. :wink:

If it works :wink:

There's to many secrets around here :tongue:

:sceptic: You're not supposed to know that. Who told you?

What are the chances of FFOL Fellows getting a Pink Star alongside the Fellow rank? It would be cool to still be highly recognisable as a FFOL as well as being one of the Privileged few.

Or should I just shut up and get back in the kitchen?

Perhaps! :tongue: What do you mean, as a tag or as an additional rank? (An extra rank would be a pain in the butt... :sceptic: )

Perhaps! :tongue: What do you mean, as a tag or as an additional rank? (An extra rank would be a pain in the butt... :sceptic: )

I think Cutlass meant for us FFOLs to have a pink star instead of a green star next to the FELLOW-word. :wink:

What do you mean, as a tag or as an additional rank? (An extra rank would be a pain in the butt... :sceptic: )

Yeah, the FFellow. :laugh:

Thanks Sandy... please, call me Iz. :sweet:

That is what I meant Sieggy, for the gals to retain their Pink Star when becoming fellows.

Make us stand out, like a set of... things that stand out.

What are the chances of FFOL Fellows getting a Pink Star alongside the Fellow rank? It would be cool to still be highly recognisable as a FFOL as well as being one of the Privileged few.

I think that's a great idea, especially since some of our most active female posters are fellows.