I see this. However, I can not make a topic in the Buy, Sell, Trade, & Find Forum. Please Help.

I'm not sure where in the guidelines it says this, but they've raised the number of posts needed to make a topic in the Buy, Sell, Trade, and Find forum to 100.

I'm not sure where in the guidelines it says this, but they've raised the number of posts needed to make a topic in the Buy, Sell, Trade, and Find forum to 100.

Ok, thanks. I saw this in the EB Groups and Tags topic. :classic:

How can one obtain the USA badge? Can I have it? I'm from the USA. Also, I wouldn't mind the UK badge, lol.

Thank you,

Commander Law

Become Staff or a Fellow.

I see this. However, I can not make a topic in the Buy, Sell, Trade, & Find Forum. Please Help.

Sorry, that was out of date. You need to be a citizen.

Become Staff or a Fellow.

I thought that might have been. I think it would be a good idea to revise that for newcomers. :classic:

I thought that might have been. I think it would be a good idea to revise that for newcomers. :classic:

Thanks for the advice, but I did that before I replied to you. As I said, "that was out of date"... :wink:

I gave you this information in a PM over 12 hours ago? Why ask again?

I gave you this information in a PM over 12 hours ago? Why ask again?

I saw that it said vassals could make a topic in the forums. I wanted to be a 100% sure. I sorry, it won't happen again, I was a bit confused. :blush:

Hello, all! I've just recently went from Civilian to Knight I'm assuming this is for 500 posts.

Now, does being a Knight have benefits that extend past the fancy tag? I remember hearing something about improved PM capabilities. Could somone also give me what rank is next, and direct me to a FAQ if one exists?

Thank you!

Now, does being a Knight have benefits that extend past the fancy tag?

Read this pinned topic.

I'll merge this with the ranks discussion thread.

What does and italicized member name represent? :wacko:

If a member is posting in the thread you're viewing (at the time you loaded the page; it doesn't update in real-time), his name appears in italics.

Has the way to get moved up to Citizen changed? Because I am seeing a member with 78 posts and a Citizen rank.... I know it doesn't matter that much but I am just curious.

Has the way to get moved up to Citizen changed? Because I am seeing a member with 78 posts and a Citizen rank.... I know it doesn't matter that much but I am just curious.

Ranks can be manually changed, so that is likely how, the why isn't really important.

The criteria for automatic ranking has not changed though.

I just had a look through the ranks page and saw the part where it said excessive posting could lead to post reduction.

Is there any limit to how many posts a day or something?

Sometimes I post in a few topics in a few different themes, but just topics that I find interesting... And when I go back to themes all I see in some themes is "Last post: Ferrik" :laugh:

Thanks

I just had a look through the ranks page and saw the part where it said excessive posting could lead to post reduction.

Is there any limit to how many posts a day or something?

No, it will be judged mainly on the content of the posts. If you were to post "Nice MOC :classic: " in 20 threads on a single day, you might draw the staff's attention.

I am looking for the thread that shows you all the ranks for this forum? I click on a link and it tells me that I don't have permission? Is that a secret thread :) Can anyone show me what all the different ranks are?

I am looking for the thread that shows you all the ranks for this forum? I click on a link and it tells me that I don't have permission? Is that a secret thread :) Can anyone show me what all the different ranks are?

I assume you're clicking on the pinned topic thread in this forum User Groups and Tags. I've provided the link again, so you should be able to see it, but I don't understand why you can't view the pinned topic. Which 'link' are you clicking on?

Towards the spam-filled beginning of this topic, a link was provided, and I got the "No Permission" screen. I don't know if this is what legotrader is referring to, though.

Towards the spam-filled beginning of this topic, a link was provided, and I got the "No Permission" screen. I don't know if this is what legotrader is referring to, though.

If it is such an important thing, could you quote or link to the post in question? Considering this thread was started in 2007 I think it is more than likely that it is simply a dead link.

That one?

Are you talking about this link?

If so... Really? Really. Really?

That is a six year old post by a member who was long gone by the time I joined! We've had updates, upgrades and reorganisations aplenty since that point and as such the link leads to a dummied out section of the forum that is inaccessable to members.