Wow great work. I woke up this morning and i was sure there was something diffrent with my citizen thingy. Now i know. Those "bad kid" and "banned" stamps are cool....not that i want one mind you. ;-) :-P

Wow great work. I woke up this morning and i was sure there was something diffrent with my citizen thingy.

What, you have a print-out hanging over your bed?

:-P

Ha, no. But ya now, your tired, you roll (well in my case) out bed, fire up the computer, and then you think your going mad when you see something like that.

Thanks for keeping my saneness (just about!)

Viking Admin?

Shadow Admin?

Space MOD? (where's the Mecha MOD).

Besides everybody knows this is the most honourable title on EB:

Pink Puny Crapy Rebel Scum !!

And the title doesn't even need a star to high-light the importance of this great award.

I'm so lucky... :-D

Viking Admin?

Shadow Admin?

Not really new, as you can read in the pinned topic about user groups and ranks...

Space MOD?

Been here for.... ever...

(where's the Mecha MOD).

Same thing >:-)

Thanks so much! Great work!!

God Bless,

Nathan

Ah, so the Duke and Grand Duke are revealed! All of these look great, specially the banned and bad kids insignia! :-D !! Once again, awsome job Brick Miner!

The Ranks are looking sharp! Thanks BrickMiner! I do had to adjust to the new green used for the Fellow star. I think I like the old green better :-/ .

Smart work! *y*

And.... very beautiful. :-D

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.

Miss Piggy

I like my new rank, thanks Brickminer!
yes, L2K i was especially happy with the MOC regulator and space mod symbols myself :-$

those were my favorites X-D

- BrickMiner

Whoa! Your talent is astounding, BrickMiner! Great job on all the new designs! The Bad Kid and Banned symbols are especially good. :-D

Again, sweet job! You're definitely the "Graphist Admin"!

Whoa! Your talent is astounding, BrickMiner! Great job on all the new designs! The Bad Kid and Banned symbols are especially good. :-D

Again, sweet job! You're definitely the "Graphist Admin"!

Ditto! It's great, simple but effective changes make EB members happy. Good work!

Ditto! It's great, simple but effective changes make EB members happy. Good work!

Well.... maybe even some ex-members are able to feel a little happier and more comfortable about their fate now.... X-D

Well.... maybe even some ex-members are able to feel a little happier and more comfortable about their fate now.... X-D

LOL! We do try to please everyone don't we? X-D

Great work once again, Brick Minor. :-) They'll probably take me a bit to get used to, but I think I like these rank symbols more.

Heh heh... in my defense, it's been a long day. :-P
:-D just make sure the next time you make a typo, have it come out "Brick Major" :-P

- BrickMajor