Don't let him bribe you, that means less sets and pastries for us! :-P

Don't forget the other perk of being a fellow. we get to personally design the new sets. Everyone did a great job, except Vader who designed the new Space just to mess with sne... :-P

Don't forget the other perk of being a fellow. we get to personally design the new sets. Everyone did a great job, except Vader who designed the new Space just to mess with sne... :-P

That senile old fool :-P

Don't let him bribe you, that means less sets and pastries for us! :-P

In fact, I will put all fellows up 4 notches in my cool book. How does that sound? Definatley better than some pastries (even if they are natures perfect treat).

-l2k-

In fact, I will put all fellows up 4 notches in my cool book. How does that sound? Definatley better than some pastries (even if they are natures perfect treat).

Man, that's much better then pastries... I mean, what could be better then being moved up in l2k's cool book? ;-)

...so that would make me what, five from the bottom? :-P

It would be probably good to write a little blurb on the Bad Kids and Lady groups too.

They reached a post count of 1000+ messages, and have some special abilities.

Special abilities... (?)

One word from this thread caught my eye: Pastries!

Where are mine... que rant... X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

May I please have a pastry?

All you cool super-hip awesome cats are way in the top whatever # of fellows there are of my kewl book.

Thanks for showing us more about the groups. I didn't know that some non-mods had mod powers.

P.S. Can I have a grape danish?

Thanks for showing us more about the groups. I didn't know that some non-mods had mod powers.

There's no such member...

At a particular level (you have to find out by yourself ) you will even get some moderation skills.

That's what I meant.

At a particular level (you have to find out by yourself ) you will even get some moderation skills.
That's what I meant.

I gathered that. Still, there is no such member ;-)

That's what I meant.

I gathered that. Still, there is no such member ;-)

Except me *cough* ;-)

-l2k-

*Cough* *Cough* me *Cough* ;-)
Except me *cough* ;-)

Stop brown-nosing. When we say "Don't ask" we actually mean "Don't ask". That includes (not really subtle) "hinting"... :-|

Stop brown-nosing. When we say "Don't ask" we actually mean "Don't ask". That includes (not really subtle) "hinting"... :-|

Oh hobbes, I secretly control this website, don't you know that. (lighten up, its a joke :-P )

-l2k-

Oh hobbes, I secretly control this website, don't you know that. (lighten up, its a joke :-P )

I saw it as a joke at first, but it gets annoying after the umpteenth time...

I saw it as a joke at first, but it gets annoying after the umpteenth time...

Sorry my furry tiger friend *sweet*

-l2k-

Offtopic: Umpteenth! thats the word I was thinking of for my history essay! Darn...

Just out of interest...I'm a Classic Castle member and was on here when it went down. Does that entitle me to the Classic Castle rank bar?

Just out of interest...I'm a Classic Castle member and was on here when it went down. Does that entitle me to the Classic Castle rank bar?

I wouldn't count on it, Kohran. I don't remember you being that active at the time when CC went down :-/ I may be wrong though.

-l2k-

it sure does !

If you're giving them out, I think maybe TroyTMoore should get a CC refugee rank too... That's actually his title, but he doesn't have the little banner.

Sorry for the bump, but I could've sworn I saw a second version of the "Count" rank...

Sorry for the bump, but I could've sworn I saw a second version of the "Count" rank...

Now that you are talking about the "count rank".

The logo of a citizen is a "small black star".

A knight has a beautiful "blue star".

Then I would expect the count to have a "red star" or something alike, but certainly not again a black one.

Just something that's been on my mind...

Now that you are talking about the "count rank".

The logo of a citizen is a "small black star".

A knight has a beautiful "blue star".

Then I would expect the count to have a "red star" or something alike, but certainly not again a black one.

Just something that's been on my mind...

Duke has a gold star

MOC regulator has a blue brick ;-)

-l2k-