I just wanna follow the pretty ... oh, lookie a butterfly ... um, I just wanna follow the pretty graphics to what cool creations gained the respect of the "Special Tag" cuz I like special & precious :wub:

Pandora's quote from Hinck's response is hilariously true. :laugh:

On a serious note, even the Staffers themselves also do not know every single tag out there! Some of it are obvious, some of it are totally mystery, some of it are for special one-time off any EB contest, some are for special projects, some are for fun! So, basically, it can be anything possible! :wink:

fangy_01.png

Like this one... :wacko:

What on earth does it mean. :laugh:

EDIT: The one on the end.

Edited by Eskallon

fangy_01.png

Like this one... :wacko:

What on earth does it mean. :laugh:

EDIT: The one on the end.

Tsk tsk, this is one of the most infamous tag during the Fabuland Revolution. This second revised edition, tag is known as the Fabuland Builders' Guild (FBG). :wub:

Link

T

Thanks Rick, Big Cam and Pandora for taking time to enlighten me. :classic:

So, who is this uber-god, um, I mean mortal, called Hinckley who is keeping me barefoot & preggo in the kitchen :blush::laugh:

I mean really, why can't I be blocky like all you sophisticated EB non-average members?? :cry_sad:

I just wanna follow the pretty ... oh, lookie a butterfly ... um, I just wanna follow the pretty graphics to what cool creations gained the respect of the "Special Tag" cuz I like special & precious :wub:

Hinckley is the Alfred to Siegfrieds batman, the Little John to Jipays Robin Hood, the..... Well, he's Hinckley and he's a pretty good guy, except for when he's not.

Also like titles, the best way to NOT get one is to ask for one. Titles and tags just happen when you actively participate and contribute to the forum. Also on occasion if you screw up real bad, you might wake up to something new in your profile.

Also like titles, the best way to NOT get one is to ask for one.

Oh, for sure, I was not asking for one. It's just something I've been curious about for years -- yet only now asked about (after my search results proved evasive).

So, Big Cam, what does the skeleton head "Special Tag" represent under your Avatar? :grin:

So, Big Cam, what does the skeleton head "Special Tag" represent under your Avatar? :grin:

He like's collecting/hunting for bones?:grin:

The staff (ie Hinckley in this case) have given their opinions on this before :sweet: :

I'm with Hinck on this one.

Some people even have Tags and they don't even know how they got them or what they mean, including staff.

Case in point: Me!

I don't know how or why I got my golden-skull-charm tag, but I'm sure it has to do with something piratey. :pir-wink:

That's good enough for me. :pir-grin:

Also on occasion if you screw up real bad, you might wake up to something new in your profile.

Seriously? That is awesome!!! Hahaha!

Phred, did you screw up real bad? :laugh:

Edited by wondermonkey

Like 75% of Big Cam's titles are for screw ups, love 'im. :grin:

Just participate. I got at least one Tag from a joke I made once and titles come from whenever a staffer sees somthing that tickles their fancy, all are given in good humour. The more active you are on the site, the more likely you are to get some kinda notice, there is a title index in Community. Tags are a mystery that make us much cooler :wink:

Halloween avatar contest.

Case in point: Me!

I don't know how or why I got my golden-skull-charm tag, but I'm sure it has to do with something piratey. :pir-wink:

That's good enough for me. :pir-grin:

You used to be a pirate regulator and we didn't forget that service.

Sooo... any mods or admins want to award me with a Canadian Flag tag?

Flag tags are given as simple privileges only to Fellows and Staff.

Phred, did you screw up real bad? :laugh:

Apparently not! :tongue:

You used to be a pirate regulator and we didn't forget that service.

I read through the "EB usergroups and tags" pages and there I found this:

"Classic Castler citizens are granted this special title due to a historical event. In 2006 a giant fire ravaged their country, forcing them to temporarily settle here. To make them feel home they were given this tag. The tradition has remained."

So I have an question, I am a active member over at CC also, so if this tradition is still used, can I get an Classic Castle tag? :sweet:

Thanks

So I have an question, I am a active member over at CC also, so if this tradition is still used, can I get an Classic Castle tag? :sweet:

Thanks

:laugh: Probably not. That's more referring to those that got it at the time. It pre-dates me so I've never deleted it, but I certainly don't want to be giving it out to every person who's a member on CC....

The Classic-Castle tags were issued when Classic-Castle.com was severely hacked and down for an extended period of time.

Those special tags were offered to Classic-Castle refugees while they waited for Classic-Castle.com to be restored.

Oki, thanks

but I certainly don't want to be giving it out to every person who's a member on CC....

I guessed that but can't blame one for asking :sweet: Edited by Mencot

When i logged on today, I looked by my name, and saw that I changed from a "eurobricks vassal" to a "eurobricks citizen"!!!

I am so very happy to officially become a member of the AFOL community, despite some troubles in the beginning (don't ask)

So, I would like to express my happiness, and thankfulness by creating this topic

So, I would like to express my happiness, and thankfulness by creating this topic

I hate to burst your bubble, but this "promotion" is solely based on post count. For details, please read this.

(Merged with the ranks discussion topic.)

How can one obtain the USA badge? Can I have it? I'm from the USA. Also, I wouldn't mind the UK badge, lol.

Thank you,

Commander Law

tag_member_vassal.gif

After 10+ posts you're no longer a newb, now you're a newbie. Actually most of our active members are Vassals, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Max. total upload file space: 100 KB

Max. number of stored PMs: 50

At this rank, members are allowed to start new topics in the Buy, Sell, Trade & Find Forum and send PMs.

I see this. However, I can not make a topic in the Buy, Sell, Trade, & Find Forum. Please Help.