Sign in to follow this  
kabel

Brick brig

I think you've done a great job on her! I see a nice curve and some nice selection of colours.

Perhaps some more detailing on the stern would help a little. :pir-classic:

I think it's a lovely ship! :pir-wub:

You know, I really like this! its not too extravagent, and is enjoyable to the eye. I really like the fact that you have found a good use for that blue and white hull. All in all, I grade this a solid "A"! I see you are one to give the officers red and the enlisted gold? I'm the other way around. Matter of preference I guess. I like your attention to small detail. I only ask why blue coats operate this ship with a red coat flag on the ship? Are we going to see pics with sails?

-martinsuper

Effectivley useful and colorful. Those are my two words for this ship.

I like the bright colors for a change and as noted the curves are a nice touch as most ships have pretty hard edges.

Even if the ship was horrible (which it isn't) the two tied up Imerials is a great touch.

I see you are one to give the officers red and the enlisted gold? I'm the other way around. Matter of preference I guess.

no, it's actually a matter of availability, only had one red and three yellow one

I only ask why blue coats operate this ship with a red coat flag on the ship? Are we going to see pics with sails?

the rebel blue coat forces just took this ship from the reds, they didn't have time to change it yet, it will happen pretty soon (just forgot it when i finally decided to go for blue)

and yes, i'm planning on making sails, i'm not so sure about the roping, that's why they're not on yet

Nice ship! It has a good shape and nice colours.

I also like the fact that you made the stern a little bit sloped though it could indeed use some more detail.

Does this ship have any cannons/interior? Otherwise I think you should make it, it always gives something extra to the MOC :pir-classic:

Great that you are planning to make sails. Anyway, it's a fine creation :thumbup:

I love it! :pir-wub: Simple, Yet pleasing to the eyes.. :pir-cry_happy: And small. :pir_laugh2: Watch out for my pirates! They be soon venturing to new parts like the Oceans! :pir-skull:

This ship has turned out really nicely! I'm a fan of Brigs and I like how this one looks, besides I appreciate the realistic touch (two masts, I suppose you're working on some square rigging for those...). Can't wait to see her fitted with sails!

This ship is beautiful :pir-classic: , I love the smoothness of it. And as everybody else said the colour scheme works great, good job! :thumbup:

the funny thing about the coulour scheme is, that it's actually more of an accident, since these were the last bricks i had left over, now i'm very pleased with it too

brigs are actually my favourite type of ship, and i've tried building ship models since i was ten, however, i never thought of using lego before i came out of my dark age

the next ship i'll try make is the "hawaian chieftan", a ship that's often sailing together with the "lady washington" and both are very nice but very plain ships and that's what i really like about them