Sign in to follow this  
Forward

"Clone patrol transport".

Dang, that's cool.

The large cockpit glass reminds me of space sets but I just love the interior, all those screen ans plenty of seatign for our, along with it's own armory, adn of course ad R2 unit.

Not the first thing I would thing of when thinking Star Wars but I love it anyway!!

Nice, very detailed! :thumbup: I don't normally comment on non-canon MOCs, but this caught my attention. I've never seen so many controls in any lego spaceship. Where did you get the front windscreen parts?

I'm not so sure about the rear Tie windscreen, but that's a minor point.

Very nice transport. For some reason I think Star Trek when I see this but it is a good star wars model too so well done. The glass on the model looks really good and I like the use of the engines at the front. :thumbup:

That's a great moc!

It has also a very nice interior.

A nice speeder for the whole clone family. :thumbup::classic:

Dang, that's cool.

The large cockpit glass reminds me of space sets but I just love the interior, all those screen ans plenty of seatign for our, along with it's own armory, adn of course ad R2 unit.

Not the first thing I would thing of when thinking Star Wars but I love it anyway!!

When i first saw it, i thought it was some sort of space police mocs. But it looks great even as Star Wars ! Good moc you got there.
Nice, very detailed! :thumbup: I don't normally comment on non-canon MOCs, but this caught my attention. I've never seen so many controls in any lego spaceship. Where did you get the front windscreen parts?

I'm not so sure about the rear Tie windscreen, but that's a minor point.

front windscreen parts from is 7244 http://www.brickset.com/detail/?Set=7244-1

Very nice transport. For some reason I think Star Trek when I see this but it is a good star wars model too so well done. The glass on the model looks really good and I like the use of the engines at the front. :thumbup:
That's a great moc!

It has also a very nice interior.

A nice speeder for the whole clone family. :thumbup::classic:

Thank you very much for your comments!

AWESOME MOC 'Forward' - you have been busy again ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

I think that rear Tie windcreen is a rear gun battery, thats my theory anyway.

Controls and more controls - now thats something usually lacking in a Lego Star Wars set - Great job on that part. :sweet:

Enough blasters - you never have enough guns do we now ! :grin:

This is one pimped up to the max speeder transport - excellent ! :vader:

I'm a conformist! 'Forward' ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Hello!

My first impression when I saw this was "What a nice holiday speeder". :wink: With those nicely large panorama windows, the curved design and its width it looks like a very comfortable luxury cruiser. :classic: The interior of course tells a different story ocne you see the troopers and the weapons rack. :wink: My favourite details are the old-styled space engines at the front of it.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Edited by Legostein

I like the cockpit its very cool with all the electronic pieces. The front of the ship is cool with all the greebling.

Great work keep it up!

I don´t think SW when I see it, it has more of a Classic space feeling to it.

Never the less I do like it a lot!

As many already said, you got to love the interior of this ship. Also that they seems to be packed with guns in there.

You have really just packed it with screens all over the cockpit as well that I really like.

The engins has a lot of really nice details.

Looks like some thing the clones use to try to pick up girls with. :laugh:

Ya if they kick out their boss Anakin. :laugh:

That looks really great! You did a very nice job on that there, Forward!

I'm looking forward ( :tongue: ) to more of your MOCs! :thumbup:

~ General Magma

You need a MOC expert badge! This is another great MOC you have put out for us! I love the size and detail! The interior is great! I don't know about the TIE cockpit in the back, but it's still brilliant. I don't know how the minifigs sit in there but it seems they do! :laugh:

Dang, that's cool.

Fantastic effort. Great attention to detail. I like the last photo showing a action shot! :classic::thumbup: