Sign in to follow this  
AllanSmith

MOC: Lumberjacks Stake Side Pickup Truck

The cabinet maker in his classic pickup truck passes the lumberjack working from his brand new stake side pickup truck. One day that tree trunk will end up as another orange kitchen cupboard. More close up photos to follow of my latest creation. Uses the tow truck chassis. It is same wheelbase and size as the classic pickup.

tree01a.jpg

Edited by AllanSmith

'AllanSmith' this is I think is your best MOC yet - YES please more photos ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Next you need to make a saw mill - mmmm gets me thinking now :grin:

Looks like it's just you and me tonight posting new stuff or MODs to old, ah well - theres a big store going up I suppose. :sweet:

Front view

tree02.jpg

Side view

tree03.jpg

Rear view

tree04.jpg

Tools: chainsaw, broom, axe, stump grinder, 2 spanners, shovel and a cupboard for the safety vest

tree05.jpg

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, I sleep all night and I work all day.

tree06.jpg

Off home

tree07.jpg

Great job again 'AllenSmith' - thanks for more photos ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

You could change that litte spanner/droid arm thingy for an old style hammer, looks a bit like a log splitter.

Make another with less tools, more guns and spot lights instead of warning ones - RED-NECK PICKUP (oops forgot the road-kill too) hahaha ! :grin::laugh::laugh:

Now that chain saw - mmmm this one is different ....chain_saw_1.jpg .... I know it's mine..hehehe ! :grin::laugh:

I'm a conformist! 'AllanSmith' ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Thanks Lightningtiger. I only have a limited amount of parts. Chain saw and some tools raided from Advent Calendar. :sweet:

Hello!

Those technic bricks with hole and dual liftarm extensions right under the loading area work perfectly where you placed them. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice MOC, love the truck with the fence parts on it. Would be nice maybe to include some doors to prevent entry via the dukes of hazard method. It gives me lots of inspiration to build some surroundings around it :thumbup:

Nice truck! Well designed! Love the back and how you used the fences. Love the lumberjack idea and tools! Very well done! :thumbup: