Sign in to follow this  
Dreamweb

Treasure count

I have also several worn off gold coins so they look chrome silver now. My crown is also getting silver. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Now I keep my coins and gold things in a special plastic bag to keep them in good condition. Gold and silver swords for example get crappy very quickly too.

Chrome gold and silver are quite fragile colours.

that's one of the most useless, funny and greatest threds in this forum! the pics are really cool!

Great collection Blackmoor! I remember us having a beautiful altar for the head of Commodore Hornbricker, do you remember?

partycabin014.jpg

Anyway, here's my bling-bling:

treasure_1.jpg

treasure_2.jpg

Including:

-Coins, with a total worth of $770

-10 golden nuggets

-3 golden crowns

-7 silver swords

-14 diamonds in different colours

-1 golden Inca/Aztec thing

But for me, croissants are still the most valuable things in the world :pir-classic:

Your swords are awfully scratched up, you have a very nice amount of shinny objects :thumbup:

Hehe, we had an amazing day with our 'altar'. :pir_laugh2:

I'm so looking forward to the next Tournament of Retribution!

You hava an awesome treasure collection Admiral, looks shiny. I suddenly notice I still have one of your gold bowls here. :pir_laugh2:

Again, a nice collection. :thumbup:

I've got at least 2980$ in coins. Next to that I have a fair amount of jewels/gems, gold "nuggets", golden crowns, chrome armor, inca/nazca/aztec gold piece, several chrome swords, daggers and arrows (from the aquazone theme) and a few 100$ bills. I also have a golden plate and golden cup/chalice, but they're not chrome.

I should have over 35 complete sprue's according to my set list, worth 100 gold each, but many second hand sets don't include all coins (or have playmobil currency as replacement)+ I might have lost quite a few+ threw some away that had no gold left on them at all, they were so faded.

Edited by Fluyt

You are a rich man, you'd better prepare to be plundered. :pir-skull:

My scallywags and their fleet will be waiting :pir-wink:, always nice to have some target-practice :jollyroger:.

Looking at the great wealth in this thread just ripe for the picking, I might be doing some plunderin' myself :pir-skull:.

In the chest on the ground we find the famous Rosetta stone. It translates the Egypt symbols in Greek language. Also obtained from the campaign in Egypt.

treasure001.jpg

Ha! A Rosetta stone what a great treasure! :pir_laugh2:

Also do I see a new sigfig head?

Not sure what my count is... I have well over 200 coins thought... But one cool thing is my friend who owns a jewelry store gave me some real emeralds to use in my treasure.. they are uncut emeralds and I have to return them to him, but they are emeralds none the less.. I will post pics of it this week...

-Admiral Bejaune

i dont know hw much i have total, i have more than i found but here is those what i founded

Coins: 13 and if count the nubers on them i get 320

Diamonds:

-Greens:3

-Yellows:6

-Reds:5

-Pinks:2

-Whites:1

-Blues:3

-Light blue:2

Plus a couple of gold pieces and 3 gold treasure chests

So im not very rich :pir-tongue: And my treasure is safe under ground where is a strong defense

so dont even try to steal it :pir-skull:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

According to my set list, I have 2300 worth of coins, however, I have two sealed Race for Stolen Treasure and I can't actually guarantee that I have the coins from all the pre-dark ages sets. I'll have to dig through everything and add that stuff up.

I've wanted to post in this thread for a while now, but never had time to sit down and count. Well today, I had some time to sit down and count.

$23,360

No joke.

In fact, here is a snapshot that someone took, it was in a baseplate cave. (Remember, I had some time, not a lot of time.)

4608103618_35e3ea68f5.jpg

Now, who's bold enough to try and take it?

That;s one big pile of coins Stash.....don't spend it all in one place :pir-tongue:

Little ol' me:pir_laugh2:

EDIT: Here's mine.

img_0740.jpg

Edited by Ratshot

I finally got around to counting my coins (that I could find).

1274251869m_DISPLAY.jpg

543 coins

Value $15,470

*Jaw drops to the ground* Oh wow, i havent seen so much gold in my life, i havent not even 100 at total value (Couse dont know how much the diamonds are in coins) but my treasure is nothing if we looks at your treasure. Unbelivible treasure Hornbricker just have no words of it :pir-classic: im envious

Captain Becker

...I would spend it in buying new LEGO coins, exchanging those for real money again and so forth.

You'll be rich within a minute!

I've wanted to post in this thread for a while now, but never had time to sit down and count. Well today, I had some time to sit down and count.

$23,360

No joke.

In fact, here is a snapshot that someone took, it was in a baseplate cave. (Remember, I had some time, not a lot of time.)

I would be bold enough to try and steal it has my current treasure is 0 coins 0 diamonds :pir-grin: but you probably have it well guarded or buried really deep don´t you?

That black feather is making me jealous ; )

God Bless,

Nathan

this is my precious....

dscf1069.jpg

total amount = 3450

split in

10's coins = 51

20's coins = 28

30's coins = 62

40's coins = 13

plus 6 gold bullions (the center that unites the coins), but with no value here!!!

I'll not count jewels... :pir-angry: I use it as a bottle caps :pir-wink:

Based on your posts, I made the list of our welthiest citizens so far:

(member - total value in gold)

Stash2Sixx - 23360

Commodore Hornbricker - 15470

Legokilt - 4620

Brig. Brick - 3450

Fluyt - 2980

Thee Pirate - 2300

Blackheart Brit - ~2000

Dennimator - 1980

hurdy-gurdy pirate - 1870

Captain Blackmoor - 1010

Ryan_T - 910

ImperialScouts - 860

Admiral Croissant - 770

Quarryman - 700

Legorski - ~600

phantom6700 - 600

Captain Becker - 320

lisqr - 200

Everyone who posted their sum is on the list, except prof1515 who's been banned.

Congratulations Stash2Sixx! You will soon be blogged as our welthiest member so far.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Everyone please keep in mind that olny gold coins were taken into account, as their value can be easily added up. We don't know the exchange rate of jewels and crystals (perhaps we should create one?).

The list is of course open so everyone feel free to share your own sum with us, or update your previous sum if you've become richer or (hopefully not) poorer. I for one must finally collect all my coins and count them. :pir-classic:

I wanted to comment on this topic a long time ago but it kept slip off my mind until I read the recent CP post of Stash's Treasure haul! :pir-grin:

That's is a lot of gold coins. I also need to find out how many "opened" treasures that I have in my collection. It's good to know who are the richest Pirates in EB and now you know who to rob too. :pir_laugh2:

Im so happy at im not the poorest gu yhere :pir-tongue: Even at i was sure at i am but oh well, and yes Dreamweb, i think you should do a list where we can see the valuable of gems, gold pieces etc. But that wasnt the thing what i had to say, i dont know HOW? But somehow i have gain more coins (Im sure at i count right at the first time) and counted this three times. My currently treasure in coins is 420. :pir-look: But its kinda annoiying couse my treasure is mostly gems :pir-sceptic:

Captain Becker