Sign in to follow this  
Sorien Guard

Community Build: Dark Seedy Riverside Alley

4269604317_31569f0405_o.jpg

"Wait what's this," Scarlet queries as she looks over a newly place wanted poster. Jonathan ignores her more interested in the Dark Seedy Alley, Riverside no less, to his left.

4270348524_645b9ee3c4_o.jpg

FREAK-OUT! "Um Jon," Scarlets voice starts to rise, "That man's twin must be a pirate because he's on this poster." (That's right Jon, your sister's hair isn't naturally Auburn)

4270348444_fc84a15621_o.jpg

Sergeant McPlate alway knew the deal - and he never was one to shy away from one. (Bribery shmibery, its just part of the free market)

4269604407_09d05388b2_o.jpg

Even the pirates have to watch out for pirates. Theft from above!

4269604595_952cfd2cff_o.jpg

This Alley is pirate turf, right underneath one of the towns many flags flies another more sinister flag, marking a hoard of booty and gold. And with Sergeant McPlate in their pocket for a few coins tossed his way this is one treasure trove the redcoats may never find. Dark Seedy Riverside Alley indeed!

4269604529_cc0489dcb9_o.jpg

And the aerial shot for the map

4269604455_ba595646bf_o.jpg

Until next time

-Sorien

Ooh, this is very nice, almost too smooth to look seedy. You've fit in a lot of great detail, the treasure cache looks wonderful.

All I can say, though, is that Brickbeard must have been one of a set of triplets or something...

Really nice MOC. I like the color scheme and the theme that you have for it. It has a lot of character and personality in it and I really enjoyed looking at the pictures. :pir-classic:

Yes it looks great indeed. Nice details and a nice story, on such a small space!

Great pictures as well, and I like the 'theft from above'. Nice touch! :thumbup:

Wow, a very well thought out Vig, and I really appreciate the separate pictures showing different angles. It really gets the feel across and helps tell the whole story.

Great job!

A good start. It certianly looks like a riverside alley, but not very dark or seedy. You should probably change the gold accents to black or brown, and make it look more "sinister".

It looks very good, other than that.

Please post a pic of this in the Entry Topic as soon as possible.

Thank You :pir-classic: