Sign in to follow this  
tophdawg

new pics of sets

Ohh wow LEGO is rising... Now to bring back Old grey...0 minifigs, 7 on the other..This is almost like old Classic System...Wow thank you so much for this!

Light up creator sets? Looks like the last bastion of classic lego has fallen...

The KK2 v.3 sets still look like a bunch of thrown together stuff. Its like they ran out of time and had to rush to get the designs finished on time. I don't understand why they can't make a decent model anymore.

Steve

This year's Viking sets look great. Unfortunately, the KKII sets still leave something to be desired. The minifigs are great, but the set design continues to be... dull |-/ . Still, at this point in my life I don't have alot of cash to burn. I think I'll be limiting myself to a few of the Batmen sets (the Batmobile and Dragster), possibly the Viking seige weapons and Creator 4896 which looks to be a great source of parts for making an improved Batmobile (Burtonmobile). Still, for those of you with more disposable income, this should be a good year.

Later.

I'll defenitly but the new Viking and some KK2.3 stuff. The viking catapults look improved on the ones of last year, I like them. Also, check out the wheels :oD , they look magnificent to make connons with!

QUOTE (rew12 @ Jan 29 2006, 10:51 PM)

Though 8822 is very similar to a set from the first wave.

Umm... Which one?

And, about Tuner garage:

Police Car + tuned cars + night street background= Illegal car racing as seen in Nedd for Speed Underground!!! 

I went to go and back up my thoughts and realised it just reminds me of the front section of the Citadel of Orlan.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8780

Which looking at it, it doesn't look THAT much like.

It is a bit boring.

I dunno. Ignore me, I'm ill and not thinking clearly!!! 

Oh yes, it's a bit simillar, but Citadel didn't have any vehicles included and no huge axes.

Anybody noticed that many KK2 knights are wearing helmets that are somehow a bit unfamiliar?! new molds maybe?

the green dudes' helmets are silver Danju Helmets

The tuner garage is the best tinyturboz set ever

cool! some better pics of sets!

oh, i like the new forum. but i am still kinda a little cofused about some things.. *wacko*

groovy !

4894 seems fantastic :wub:

4896 too ;) :wub::wub:

batmobile UCS' nose seems too big, isn't it ? :unsure:

[...]

batmobile UCS' nose seems too big, isn't it ? :unsure:

The whole model is kinda... well... not at all what I expected. It says "preliminary image" on the box so I hope it's phase 1 of 1000. To become my first ever UCS buy it has to be a WHOLE LOT better than that... :dry:

better KK2 pics make my heart sing ^^ i will get dozens of that bridge and boat sets...

and a big "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" goes out to the dreaded turning stair case, known already from HP sets, which makes its return in the batcave... ill played Lego!!!

Designer Sets = AWSOME!

Tuner Garage = I can wait to make some tuned cars...pimp my ride brick style!

This year is going to be the best ever....

I think the Tuner garage looks cool! the mini racers are a real fun theme the Kids love them.

I was a bit disapointed with the Creator motorbike it looks very similar to some of the early technic bikes with a few standard bricks added. the other Creator sets look a lot better :biggrin:

Most excellent. Apart from that green dragon, most new creator sets look fine. especially that black car.

Actually, that big green dragon is REALLY impressive in person. I'm going to pick that up for at least one of my boys to build - might have to get one for myself too! :biggrin:

The black car was extremely cool. Another great set to see built.

I really LOVE that dragon !!!!

reideen1313 (or Alfred looool) have you seen the alternates that can be done with this great set ?? I will definitly get that dragon !!!!!!

Tks in advance !!

Yoda

So has anyone gotten or seen the 8681 Tuner Garage yet? I'll die to get my hands on it and if anyone know where to get it I'd love to hear it.

KimT

RACE ON!

Anyone know what this one: lego8287.jpg

is supposed to be?

I recognize the RC car Motor, but is it just a spare motor pack, or is that a full RC car mechanics set? steering, battery, remote etc?

Maybe someone recognizes the smaller parts in the cover...

Anyone know what this one:

is supposed to be?

I recognize the RC car Motor, but is it just a spare motor pack, or is that a full RC car mechanics set? steering, battery, remote etc?

Maybe someone recognizes the smaller parts in the cover...

It just a motor pack.

It contains some extra gears and axles. it also has the new style battery box.

There are more details on Lego S@H Here