Sign in to follow this  
Captain Zuloo

Community Build: Government House

4265063769_a7ecaa0701_o.jpg

A photo of the front of the building:

4265063599_cabf17da74_o.jpg

Also, not to be outdone by Cap'n Blackmoor, I built an interior. Not highly detailed, but it included a desk of drawers with the jumperplate drawer technique (something I've never been able to do before). You can also see inside a VIM (Very Important Minifig).

4265812616_a87ca06a98_o.jpg

And as stated in the rules, I have included an arial photograph:

4265812784_9cd422f005_o.jpg

Good luck to everyone, keep these great MOCs rolling! :)

Neato! it looks very governmenty. I love the interior and the exterior as well, perhaps the roof could be a little steeper? it seems a little flat, but excellent work!

I really like the all white of the house. Shows rpyalty for some reason :pir-wink:

This is a great addition to the community build!

A VIM :pir-classic: nice new word!

It's a very good MOC, I like all the white in it, and the windows look fine as well.

I still think that it's rather small for a government house, but ofcourse you can't change that.

Anyway, on this limited space, you did a good job :thumbup:

What a great building Captain! Highly detailed on such a small space.

The windows are very nice, as well for the details around it. :thumbup:

Perhaps adding some plants and such on the outside would be a nice touch.

The interior looks great, the desk looks nice with the drawers. :pir-wub: The floor tapestry is a nice thing as well. No doubt I'm going to use it in the future!

You sure have some nice architectural details in your MOC and the interior is lovely too. One minor thing, the birds eye view shot looks boring. But then again, my the birds eye view shot of my orphanage will look boring too. But maybee you could do something with some foliage. Using tose big lego leaf pieaces.

Bart

Looks great, I love the arial shot too, really lets you see the details in the roof :pir_laugh2:

Seriously though, it looks like an old school 18th century house, very well done.

I love it Captain Zuly :thumbup: !

The interior looks really nice, including the beautifull desk. I also like the exterior.

Looks nice Zuloo, maybe you should tile the roof, it would look a lot better.

Does this have 4 walls?

DISQUALIFIED!........kidding:pir-tongue:

Edited by Ratshot

Wow, It's amazing what you people can do! I am rather into small model building and it's quite interesting to see the fact that "Big Builders" have issues building small MOCs but you did quite a good job! pirate_buckteeth.gif

Thank you for making something that is very detailed and yet not overly busy looking. This looks like and actual building, not something that had to be overdone to win a competetion, and for that, I enjoy it MORE THAN ANYTHING!

-martinsuper

Looks nice Zuloo, maybe you should tile the roof, it would look a lot better.

Does this have 4 walls?

DISQUALIFIED!........kidding:pir-tongue:

Removable walls would work just as well, (Back anyway) :pir-tongue:

Btw, that car in your sig.. Very nice, I wanted it a few years back before I laid eyes on BTTF... :pir-wub: DeLorean = Love at first sight.. and then the time travel made it much well... not HOTTER.. but.. from the movie... Colder.. if you wish. :pir-grin:

Really nice MOC. I like how you put so much detail into a white building. Those window sills look great. I would just change the color of the roof to something that goes with the white more. It is just looking too black and white. Other than that it is a great looking government house. :pir-classic:

Edited by bengun

Btw, that car in your sig.. Very nice, I wanted it a few years back before I laid eyes on BTTF... :pir-wub: DeLorean = Love at first sight.. and then the time travel made it much well... not HOTTER.. but.. from the movie... Colder.. if you wish. :pir-grin:

I want a Charger by the time that I retire, 49 years from now :pir-cry_sad: They'll be to old to drive by then :thumbdown:

Edited by Ratshot