Sign in to follow this  
God Iron

HERO - Fan Story Thread

If others are in favor of a different story, I might have one . . .

"In the far future of Spherus Magna, Matoran and Agori live in peace and work to better themselves and their civilization. The Toa of the time are not evolved Matoran, but are actually created in factories. Though only one Toa is currently protecting the most heavily populated area of Spherus Magna, he is one day killed by an unknown being. Leaving behind six ancient Toa stones, six Matoran unknowingly activate tOa Factory and somehow become Toa, like in the days of old. Using their new elemental and Kanohi powers, these completely inexperienced Toa will have to protect the Matoran and Agori of Spherus Magna, investigate the death of the previous toa, defeat the strange criminals that have begun attacking villagers, and even face the threat of a possibly revived Makuta."

Yeah, it's basically Darker And Edgier 2004. But I like it . . .

(And if we want more story depth, we could throw in some racism between Matoran and Agori, showing their world already tearing at the seams.)

My version of HERO Factory story:

On a very distant land, there is a city named "Metropolis". The citizens of Metropolis live in peace. But somebody has stolen Red Crystal - the symbol of power. The lords of Metropolis has decieded to turn on the HerO Factory once more. Heroes have to find out who wants to destroy peace on Metropolis. They meet Von Nebula - Baron, one of the most powerful and influential citizens of the city of Metropolism, Rotor - one of the Paladins ( Guardians of Metropolis ) and evil and powerful villains.

I'm not complaining about humans in hero factory I'm just asking if they are any in here since the story takes place in the darkest reaches of space near a black hole. this story is supposed to be different than hero factory right, otherwise there no point to making our own.

Ah, then all apologies. I thought you were just one of those who despised the concept of humans in Lego action figure lines.

Anyways, I was considering participating but I'm not very active, and I'd prefer to stick with Bionicle fanfiction =P

~ck

hmmm, it seems ShaddowCroc really wants to do a bionicle storyline. i think it would probably be best if we just created our own story as we would have complete freedom as to how our story went and it wouldn't get contradicted by future bionicle story lines. The bionicle future spherus magna story is an ingesting idea but it might be that spherus magna doesn't get reformed(it probably will though), the toa and glatorian merge or all matoran become toa, theres just no knowing. While i'm talking about that idea the hero factory sets don't resemble toa. I can however really see these as being futuristic glatorian as they have glatorian heads. The glatorian can learn to create new things and eventually create new futuristc armor that grants them powers or something.

so we could have a futuristic bionicle story, we could create a whole new one or have it as a distant planet that mata-nui may have observed and so it fits in with the bionicle universe but is unaffected by most of the general bionicle storyline.

It's what ever we decide.

Before this gets too out of hand, it would probably be best to create a voting topic to decide exactly which direction you want to take the story. I won't be participating in this, just watching to make sure it stays civil. :wink:

My Story Idea:

Born from the Toxic Wastelands, evil creatures lead by the evil Von Nebula rise up to conquer the planet. Six heroes built in Central City ready themselves to take arms, and fight against the threat!

BIOHERO

Edited by BioHero

Sorry guys...

I've been away for awhile but now I'm back in Pumpki - Ugh Nevermind.

It looks like everyone has different ideas, just as I expected.

I think we can agree on some things though...

1. All characters are robots/bio-mechs.

2. Villians are all toxic-y

3. Some sort of connection to the Bionicle Storyline.

Also yes this will be an rpg. Basicly we agree on the background, then we begin to write the story based on are own characters. If you invole other characters you have to have the owners conset. I'm sure it will all work out, but we need more players and we need to get the background sorted first.

My far-out dream for this, is for the story to end some time and I (Or maybe someone else) To animate the whole thing in stop-motion with the sets.

Wow guys, way to back out... :tongue:

I'm still on for this, God Iron, but as I said before I think this should be made into a discussion topic, with the RPing in a seperate thread. It's just cleaner that way.

Oh, this is going to be an RPG? Then yeah, I guess I'm out too. William Blaze is back up for grabs.

Dibs on William Blaze, seeing as he quit.