Sign in to follow this  
mealed7j

Train Decorative Sides

Hi guys, i have been looking everywhere to find some of the Decorative Sides for trains (Attached below with the 9V motor).

SAH dont seem to sell them and iv tried ebay also.

I would like to start building some MOC trains and need these parts. Any ideas where to get these items or some other solutions?

This is my first post, i hope iv done it correctly.

post-8884-1263176770.jpg

Welcome to Eurobricks! Why not go ahead and start a topic about yourself in the Hello! My name is... forum, so we can learn a bit more about you.

To answer your question, Bricklink.com is a great site for buying and selling Lego parts and sets, and well as anything else Lego related. They also maintain a wonderful database encompassing every set and part created. The specific part you're interested is for sale in Light Grey, Light Bluish Gray, and Black from many different sellers here.

I hope I've helped!

Bricklink is definitely the way to go, but make sure you get these parts if you are using the new RC train motors. The old 9V decorative sides don't have space for the technic axles that the new battery powered motors use.

Welcome to Eurobricks! Why not go ahead and start a topic about yourself in the Hello! My name is... forum, so we can learn a bit more about you.

To answer your question, Bricklink.com is a great site for buying and selling Lego parts and sets, and well as anything else Lego related. They also maintain a wonderful database encompassing every set and part created. The specific part you're interested is for sale in Light Grey, Light Bluish Gray, and Black from many different sellers here.

I hope I've helped!

Wow Thanks Ricecracker.

This is all new to me and i never new that site existed, im loving it!

thanks again very helpfull.

Bricklink is definitely the way to go, but make sure you get these parts if you are using the new RC train motors. The old 9V decorative sides don't have space for the technic axles that the new battery powered motors use.

And thanks you soc399, i was just about to purchase the other sort not for the RC motors.

Cheers guys

Phone TLC and tell them the set in which they appear. It doesn't automatically mean that TLC hasn't got any only because they aren't listed on PaB. I've often phoned TLC because of pieces that cannot be found on PaB, and I often got the elements I wanted.