Sign in to follow this  
Francis Dampierre

Isla Espada

img_1378.jpg

Here's the frontal view of the island. Note the gallows with the imperial skeleton (A taste of their own medicine :pir-tongue: ) and the little fishing pond on the left hill. The Captain's office is on the right, but you can't see him that well.

img_1377.jpg

A bird's-eye view of the island (or a parrot's-eye view?). From here, you can see the general layout of the island. See the cook in the middle with his fish grill and apple? Yum!

img_1381.jpg

And lastly, my favorite part: the ship's wheel dart-board. Of course, lacking darts, the pirates compromised with some nice daggers. Every evening, they have a little competition to see who can get closest to the center. The loser gets drunk! :pir_wacko:

So there's my entry. I hope you guys liked it!

Edited by Slyowlius the Beatable

Clever use of that baseplate in a Pirate island MOC. But... you might want to avoid upsetting the moderators with those image sizes... :pir-oh::cannon:

Hey that's not bad for a limited selection of parts, looks almost like an official set shipwreck island.

The dartboard is a very original and great touch! :thumbup:

On a side note I must ask you to resize your images to a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels.

A tutorial on how to do so can be found in the tutorials index, link is in my signature. :pir-wink:

On a side note I must ask you to resize your images to a maximum of 800 x 600 pixels.

A tutorial on how to do so can be found in the tutorials index, link is in my signature. :pir-wink:

Thanks for the tip, I was wondering how to do that. I made them 800 x 600.

Excellent. :pir-classic:

Isla Espada looks neat! I'm impressed by your creativity. Great job.

Like the good captain already said, the dartboard is great. I also really like the gallow and the small shack.

The swimming pool is a nice addition.

Great job! :thumbup:

I like it. I too have a limited selection of parts so I know how that goes. You did a really nice job. I like how you used the steering wheel for a dart board. One of these days I will rebuild my :pir-skull: pirate cave :pir-skull: . Again, you did a really nice job. :pir-classic:

The dartboard is a great idea :thumbup: This is a nice MOC with a lot of great things in it, very piraty :pir_yoda:

You did a good job with a limited number of parts.

(I feel like I'm repeating the other people :pir-look: well, these are just the best points of your MOC :pir-sweet: )

Very fun, I don't know if I've ever seen that base before, it works perfectly here. The knife throwing contest is the kind of things I love in pirate moc's. Classic Pirate games :pir_laugh2: