Sign in to follow this  
VBBN

Wookie Battle Mech

gallery_101_23_281.gif

A tablescrap I built, I am going to rebuild it into something for my future mocline, thought I'd share it with you guys. Looks like the Wookies are planning something...

dscn3506.png

dscn3507.png

dscn3508.png

Looks good, VBBN. :thumbup: It's not that often that I see a SW mech. I like how the cockpit area looks like a face, similar to other SW vehicles (TX-130, AT-ST, AT-AT). The claws/ hands/ blades and the giant leg armor is also very cool.

It looked good until I noticed you used megablock pieces on the cockpit, why, WHY, WHY!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?. Please fix it!!!!!

Good little MOC, VBBN. :classic:

If there's anything I think you could improve, it's the feet. The use of those BURP-like pieces make them look a little blocky and unnatural. Also, a design and colour scheme that makes more sense for a Wookiee would greatly improve this. It's a little odd to have most of the frame made of gray, since this is a wookiee walker. More brown, and a more organic look would really help.

Thanks guys,

Perhaps this works to cover up it's looks;

"After the Battle of Endor, Chewbaca took the AT-ST he piloted to the other Wookie Warriors, and from it they increased it's performance by using special Wookie Artifacts and pieces of the Wookie vehicles that had been destroyed in the Great War. From it, the WW-TT was born(Wookie Warrior Trooper Transport)"

Kinda explains the face. And Millacol; Yes I think the feet could be improved, however since I'm not really going to do much more of this figure and instead turn it into a war machine for my future Mocline battletech, I'll leave it as is. PLus this thing is very heavy and needs support. :laugh:

Very nice MOC. I like how the mech has a face like the AT ST it really makes a good connection. I like how you used the rock pieces for the feet.

Great work!

Very cool, it meshes Mech's and Wookies. What else do you need!!

I like the blade for a hand, I could see that being useful on Kasheek.

Hahaha I love table scrap. :tongue: I love the concept/design. The saw makes this MOC for me. :thumbup:

Edited by plokoon512

Awesome work. It seems right at home in the Star Wars line, from a design and color scheme standpoint.

I've never seen those wookie mini-figs up close. The smirk on his face cracks me up, almost like a wookie Alfred E. Newman.