Overall view.

4262678732_c0f40a5f77_o.jpg

Another view.

4261926121_5205eed0de_o.jpg

The storage room.

4262679084_f09a490788_o.jpg

The actual office.

4262679346_8363b752c4_o.jpg

The Shipyard Master's comfortable living space.

4261926793_a52cb19b19_o.jpg

A close up of the Anchor sign.

4262679676_3be4414dbc_o.jpg

The other side, a little bit dark though.

The picture from birds eye will be here later.

Thanks for watching!

More pictures at Flickr

Great work Blackmoor! The exterior is really nice, with the anchor and wheel decorations. The roof made of 'log' bricks is also really clever. The interior is really spectacular though. Everything looks so neatly finished and the furniture is really nicely designed. But: The model ship is the very best detail!

Wonderful Captain! Full of details that I wasn't expecting from the CB. And in such a short time too! I like your interiors as well as your exteriors, and there are some nice details like the wooden floor and the chairs inside and the helm and the anchor outside. The anchor on the Victory weighed more than 4.7 tons, so I hope for your buildings sake that isn't the anchor of the Victory. Well done. :pir-classic:

Wonderful work Captain, you are getting better and better at these!

All the little detail and use of colours is great and I really like the islander hairpiece as lantern top and the luxury chairs! :thumbup:

Only improvement I can think of is to cover up the holes in the inside walls a bit, or are they bullet holes? :pir_laugh2:

Great work Blackmoor! The exterior is really nice, with the anchor and wheel decorations. The roof made of 'log' bricks is also really clever. The interior is really spectacular though. Everything looks so neatly finished and the furniture is really nicely designed. But: The model ship is the very best detail!

Thanks Rick! I'm glad you like it. :pir-classic:

The model ship is probably the only thing (exept for the galleon) that survived the end of my PTV large entry. :pir_laugh2:

Wonderful Captain! Full of details that I wasn't expecting from the CB. And in such a short time too! I like your interiors as well as your exteriors, and there are some nice details like the wooden floor and the chairs inside and the helm and the anchor outside. The anchor on the Victory weighed more than 4.7 tons, so I hope for your buildings sake that isn't the anchor of the Victory. Well done. :pir-classic:

Thanks Captain! I guess the anchor is just a wooden replica, or a small anchor. At least I hope it is...

Wonderful work Captain, you are getting better and better at these!

All the little detail and use of colours is great and I really like the islander hairpiece as lantern top and the luxury chairs! :thumbup:

Only improvement I can think of is to cover up the holes in the inside walls a bit, or are they bullet holes? :pir_laugh2:

Thank you Captain! I'm sure I will continue building land based MOCs. I have a few plans already...

I agree with you about the holes in the interior, best thing is to cover them with 1x1 round plates on the inside as well.

I have tried several things but none of them did really satisfy me.

Thank you for the feedback guys! :pir-sweet:

Amazing! Both the building and the interior are done extremely well.

The shipparts everywhere (the anchor, steering wheel,...) sure make it look like a Shipyard's masters quarters!

Excellent job Blacky :thumbup: You did a great job on the details.

The shipyard master looks really nice.

Great Shipyard Master's Office, I really like it. :thumbup:

Lots of detail and an excellent model ship.

Well done Captain Blackmoor.

the Inventor

Ah, there it is already! Very nice building. The colours might be realistic but a few more colours would be nice as well, it's rather grey.

For the rest it's a very good MOC. The anchor is a great touch, as well as the model ship and the roof.

It has a lot of nice details, you did a good job on this :thumbup:

Very well done, the exterior and interior are both nice. There are many intricate details, Good Build! :pir-classic:

Is it only some buildings that your allowed openings, or is it all of them? I'm doing the soldier's barracks, and I would like to add an interior, but I dont know.

Connect the floors with tiles, so you can take the whole building in parts easily. This building can be split up in 3 sections. The back wall can also be removed using tiles so adding an interior is easy as a pie. :pir-classic:

Why I absolutely LOVE this MOC! The chairs and the model ship are the BEST! :pir_laugh2::pir-classic::thumbup:

Hopefully you dont mind if I steal your Ideas :pir-devil:

Great building, the interior is so great, and I wish i thought of the idea to use the islander hat as a lantern. The exterior makes it look like a real building, this means i gotta step up my blacksmith!

Just here to say:

blogged.png

:pir-wink:

Thanks for this great entry! One of my favourites so far.

:pir-oh3: that is..... actually i cant find any words what to say its just so :pir-wub: if i have to say hw much i would give in this i would give 5/5 or 12/10 :pir-wink: Keep it up and once yet, amazing job :pir-oh:

This has to be one of the most detailed entry so far. I love the islander lamp, the miniature ship, the anker and steering wheel on the facade of the building, the cobble stone streat, the randomness of the colours of the tiles on the floor inside, the little birdy and ofcourse the Shipyard Master and his Pimp Stick.

Great MOC. I like how you have the anchor about to fall on people and I like how you made it tall and skinny. I also liked all of the detail that you put into it. And the ship building master with the cane is really great. Great shipyard masters office. :pir-classic: