KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

@ the Staff : it could be could if a mod or admin could create a thread with the definition of ALL the tags (so, not only the SW tags).

Because there are A LOT of tags, and for most of them, we do not know what they mean.

I guess there are some things that are better left unsaid. The meaning of some tags are known, most are self-explanatory, while the others are intentionally left unexplained for some mystery and FUN. Even as a staff I do not even know the meaning of some of tags, I simply take them for what they are, no need to take the meaning of these tags so seriously.

@ KDM : well, ok. Sorry for asking for something you already explained.

Still, I think it is... curious ! :tongue:

@ KDM : well, ok. Sorry for asking for something you already explained.

Still, I think it is... curious ! :tongue:

Well honestly we have no clue how many tags there are :blush:

I believe I fit the criteria for the Tag. I would love to get my first one. I was more a lurker for two long years, but now I think I'm committed for life :tongue: .

Well, this certainly explains the topic bumping. :laugh:

I had been only posting on Star Wars when I started out, but now I have been so involved with the Guilds of Historica, that I keep dropping below the 25% mark. I know that I will have well over that in the long run, but I keep losing count of all my posts, and have to go back through again. Over half my collection is Star Wars, so I split my time between here and Castle. I have always checked out all the creations, but never posted like I should. Now that I post MOCs myself, I realize that I should have been doing this all along.

I have a question.

Could I possibly qualify for a tag? I know that I have not been here for over a year (I have only been here about two months), but I have made almost 600 posts and am a contributing member of this community. Could the one-year-membership rule be waived by any chance?

I have a question.

Could I possibly qualify for a tag? I know that I have not been here for over a year (I have only been here about two months), but I have made almost 600 posts and am a contributing member of this community. Could the one-year-membership rule be waived by any chance?

I think this has been discussed before, somewhere in the past of this topic. The one-year requirement is to ensure that recipients are dedicated enough to keep coming back to the Star Wars forum, while the post count measures activity. I had two hundred posts in a couple weeks, I think, and I didn't get my tag until fifty weeks and four thousand posts later.

Requirements:

(NO EXCEPTIONS!)

I think this has been discussed before, somewhere in the past of this topic. The one-year requirement is to ensure that recipients are dedicated enough to keep coming back to the Star Wars forum, while the post count measures activity. I had two hundred posts in a couple weeks, I think, and I didn't get my tag until fifty weeks and four thousand posts later.

Ok. I'll wait. :classic:

One-hundred forty-six of your posts are in the Star Wars forum as far as I can tell with the Advanced Search method, so you're good.

One-hundred forty-six of your posts are in the Star Wars forum as far as I can tell with the Advanced Search method, so you're good.

Thanks for that sir, so I guess the next thing I should say is my I have a tag :classic:

I think I might *finally* qualify for one of these too.

Pretty please? :grin:

Yay for April, any chance I can rock one of these cool tags mods? :tongue:

You need to wait five more days :tongue:

Yay for April, any chance I can rock one of these cool tags mods? :tongue:

You can have mine. I need more room.

I too would like to have one if it is not too late. I missed out when this was posted as I did not qualify.

These are always being given out, so you're not to late. :classic: However, there are currently no active Star Wars staff members, so I have no idea when the tag will be awarded.

What?! thought it went by months :cry_sad:

I believe the first post says 1 year at least.

5 days early would not be "at least"