KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

I think I qualify for one! May I please have one? :tongue: More tags the better.

Is there a limit as to how many you can have?

Hmmmm wonder if I've been on here long enough now for one? :blush:

I think I qualify for one! May I please have one? :tongue: More tags the better.

May I have one please?

TIA! :)

I'd like a tag. Thank you! :classic:

May I please have a tag? Thanks!

Done.

Well, I can't get a Star Wars tag yet, but maybe can I get a DS II tag? About 40-45% of my posts have been in this forum.

You probably have to get nominated by another member or chosen by one of the mods.

That appears to be the case. The DSII tag is more rare than the basic Star Wars tag.

Correct. DS II tag recipients are nominated by staff. There's no formal criteria or schedule for awarding them other than that.

Is there a limit as to how many you can have?

I think 6 unless you're a mod or staff.

Officially, four for regular members, six for Fellows, unlimited for staff.

Done.

Correct. DS II tag recipients are nominated by staff. There's no formal criteria or schedule for awarding them other than that.

Thanks for the tag! Out of curiosity, how might one qualify to get nominated for the DS II tag?

Out of curiosity, how might one qualify to get nominated for the DS II tag?

Again, no formal criteria. It's more of a case of one staff member saying, "Hey, it seems like this guy has been around the SW forum for a long time and he always makes great contributions." It's recognition of being a longtime outstanding member in the eyes of the staff, so naturally there's a great deal of subjectivity involved. (And, of course, just because we don't give someone a tag doesn't necessarily mean we think poorly of them.) We don't have time to come up with a way to quantify quality of contributions and track everyone! Sorry if that's a really vague answer.

Could I have one too, please? :)

Thanks!

I think I just qualified for this tag. Thanks in advance!

Done.

I'm late to the party again... :hmpf_bad:

How do I see my % of posts in SW?

I'm sure the percentage is ok though, just need the 1+ year criteria :shrug_oh_well:

In my opinion, I believe I am eligible for a tag! 

I forgot my password and unfortunately lost my old account, I tried contacting support multiple times and got no reply, which is unfair. I was forced to create a new account. My old account is one-year-old and I contribute frequently. My combined post count in the Star Wars forum is 367 out of 368 posts. Here is a link to my old account to show everything is legit: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/profile/153903-ellisss_/

Kind regards, Ellis.

Looks like I qualify for this tag, every single one of my posts is in the star wars forum.