KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

I just realised that today is my eurobricks birthday! And I am old enough to get a fan tag! Can I have one please? :)

I just realised that today is my eurobricks birthday! And I am old enough to get a fan tag! Can I have one please? :)

May I have a tag also?

Both awarded. :classic:

May i get one?

Sorry, but I haven't really seen you around the Star Wars forum, and I see that you've only made a few posts in the last couple of years in SW. As you can see from the first post in this topic, this tag was created with the intention of its being a reward for members who were dedicated to the Star Wars forum, and while the requirements have become less strict over time, I don't think it would be fair to award you this tag. Thanks for your understanding.

I've finally decided to ask for one of these ... so may I please get one?

I've finally decided to ask for one of these ... so may I please get one?

Sure. :classic:

Both awarded. :classic:

Sorry, but I haven't really seen you around the Star Wars forum, and I see that you've only made a few posts in the last couple of years in SW. As you can see from the first post in this topic, this tag was created with the intention of its being a reward for members who were dedicated to the Star Wars forum, and while the requirements have become less strict over time, I don't think it would be fair to award you this tag. Thanks for your understanding.

Ok thanks anyway :classic: Sorry I like to lurk here more than i post :grin:

Edit: How active do I have to be to receive this tag? I really do love Star Wars

Edited by Rishab N

Edit: How active do I have to be to receive this tag? I really do love Star Wars

It's more of a general guideline than a strict measure — I usually try not to deny a tag, because they're just supposed to be fun rewards. It's just that in your case, I couldn't recall seeing you that active in this forum, and a post search shows that you've only made a few posts in the past year in SW, and that you're a lot more active in Technic. Because of that, it didn't seem fair to me to award the tag, considering its intended purpose.

Could I have one please?

Edit: I just realised that I needed to have over 200 posts, so I probably can't have one...

Edited by Lord Tyrus

Edit: I just realised that I needed to have over 200 posts, so I probably can't have one...

Yeah, you do need those two hundred posts. Sorry!

May I ask if I can get that tag?

I am active in the SW and the History subforums so I don't know if I qualify for this tag.

Any chance I can have one? If there is any still available at all that is. Also, Am I eligible?

Yes, you are. Awarded!

Oh well... I see that I've now been on EB for a year and wondered if I was eligible for one of these nifty tag thingies? :blush: