KimT

Star Wars Theme Fan Tag

Can I get a Star Wars fan tag too? :vader:

my post count in the sw forum is way above 200, and I joined about a year and a month ago, so I meet the requirements :classic:

Not at all. :classic:

Can I get in on the tag fun too :) Just had my EB 1st birthday and bringing my love to the SW forum....plus will be hopefully joining the ranks of Eurbrikka to unleash my MOC potential :)

Can I get a Star Wars fan tag too? :vader:

my post count in the sw forum is way above 200, and I joined about a year and a month ago, so I meet the requirements :classic:

Can I get in on the tag fun too :) Just had my EB 1st birthday and bringing my love to the SW forum....plus will be hopefully joining the ranks of Eurbrikka to unleash my MOC potential :)

Sorry for the wait. Tags awarded! :classic:

Ohhhh, tags, gotta love tags!

Star Wars was one of my first themes and have loved it ever since!

Could I possibly get one? It's been over one year, and 200 posts?

Edited by Legofin2012

For some reason, I just now looked at this thread!! Always wondered how to get the tag on my profile. Brickdoctor, would you mind doing the honors? :laugh:

Are still giving these out? If so, could I have one please?

If I am eligible (not sure if I have to be a certain rank or something) I would like one of these. Star Wars is the central theme in my LEGO collecting!

Do I qualify? If I do can I get a tag please?

If I am eligible (not sure if I have to be a certain rank or something) I would like one of these. Star Wars is the central theme in my LEGO collecting!

If you read the first post it says:

• one year membership at least
  • minimum of 200 posts (and something that it would be great if most of them are in the star wars forum

I am pretty sure you both are smart enough to look up if you meet those requirements! :grin:

A star wars moderator will then add the tag to your account if he has some spare time.

If you read the first post it says:

• one year membership at least
  • minimum of 200 posts (and something that it would be great if most of them are in the star wars forum

Well I guess I qualify then. I'm just unsure of the 25% of posts being here. I think I have that covered too. Oh well, can I have a tag please?

Do I qualify? If I do can I get a tag please?

Awarded.

If I am eligible (not sure if I have to be a certain rank or something)

As the first post says, you need to have been a member for a year and you need to have made two hundred posts. The 25% of posts requirement can't be verified in all cases; it's mostly a case of "If we haven't ever seen you around the Star Wars forum then we're not going to give you a Star Wars tag."

I'd also take a tag if it's not too much trouble and you have the time. :classic:

Awarded.

Well, I've been here for a year, and I've made over 200 posts, and at least 25% are in the SW forum.

May I request a tag

Ah, here i can found this nice tag!

Can I get a Star Wars fan tag too?

Think i have all right done, the posts (the most at SW forum) and over one year on EB.

Hope it works ^^.

Thanks Brickdoctor!

cya

markus

Edited by markus1984

Hello as well, I can't remember ever coming across this thread before but SW is my central theme and I meet posts and membership time, would I be able to have this tag too please?