Sign in to follow this  
Oky

Jak & Daxter MOCs

Hello there. :classic: I am a huge fan of the Jak & Daxter series of videogames and felt like recreating some of the neat vehicles. These are mostly based on Jak II: Renegade.

First, I built a Zoomer Bike. It's not based on any particular one, but rather shares some traits of all (or most) of them. Unfortunately, it came out a bit too big, but it's not too bad, I think.

p1060564.jpg

p1060567.jpg

p1060570.jpg

p1060571.jpg

Next, I made a two-seat zoomer. This one turned out perfectly in my opinion.

p1060573.jpg

p1060576.jpg

p1060575.jpg

p1060578.jpg

And last but not least, the Krimzon Guard Hellcat Cruiser. This one didn't come out quite as good as I had hoped, but it's definitely not bad.

p1060580.jpg

p1060583.jpg

Side view. Note the under-mounted blaster:

p1060582.jpg

The weapons at the top can be tilted up:

p1060585.jpg

Top view:

p1060586.jpg

Hope you like them. I might make some more some day, but this is it for now.

Great stuff 'Oky Wan Kenobi' ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

The Hellcat is my favorite of the lot, although the zoomer is nice with the use of hinge pieces to get the right shape. :sweet:

But man the Hellcat, is too cool.....love the rear weapons system - hit'em high hit'low ! :grin:

Keep up the excellent work 'Oky Wan Kenobi' ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Hello!

I am not familiar with these games, but the speeders look great nonetheless! I especially like that twin-pod catamaran like vehicle. The rounded windows are very original as engine grills! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I've never played nay game sin this series but I love your MOCs.

My favourite is the ' two-seat zoomer'. I like symmetrical design and some of the pieces you've used to create the dual engines.

The Hellcat looks a little to blocky at the back for my liking, if it were a little more curved I think it would look much better.

The Zoomer Bike looks like an aqua craft, is it supposed to be? Very slick though.

Wow, as a fan of the J&D Games, I gotta hand it to you. You did a great job!

That Zoomer though... Definately too big. :grin:

Great Job On these Oky! :sweet: I've always loved the Jak and Daxter games so I was happy to find these. :grin: The Zoomer Bike is okay but the other two are very impressive. :classic:

Wonderfull job, took me a moment to remember the game its been a while. The two seater is my favorate of the bunch.

Awseome job! I loved the first couple Jak & Daxter games, and boy, do these bring back memories :thumbup:

I've only played this series once or twice, but very cool speeders anyway. I especially like the dual-seated "split" design on the second one. I'm not sure about the use of windows as exhaust vents, though, they're a little too blocky for my taste. Maybe some other frame with those grate pieces would work out better?

I also like the first one very much. :thumbup: The color scheme is subtle, with the orange racing stripe wit dark blue (I always liked this combo), and the design is nice and compact.

Ahh! Jak and Daxter!

I've spent way too much time playing that game.

I never would have imagined seeing this in LEGO. It doesn't seem like something that would work in LEGO very well, but you have done a fantastic job. :classic:

The hellcat is my favorite; it's definitly the most iconic vehicle from the series in my opinion.

The crimson guard minifigs are interesting too.

It would be interesting to try to do some more accurate custom minifigs from Jak and Daxter in the future though.

Other than that I don't know what else you could do in LEGO. Maybe the Sage's hut from the first game?

Ahh! Jak and Daxter!

I've spent way too much time playing that game.

I never would have imagined seeing this in LEGO. It doesn't seem like something that would work in LEGO very well, but you have done a fantastic job. :classic:

The hellcat is my favorite; it's definitly the most iconic vehicle from the series in my opinion.

The crimson guard minifigs are interesting too.

It would be interesting to try to do some more accurate custom minifigs from Jak and Daxter in the future though.

Other than that I don't know what else you could do in LEGO. Maybe the Sage's hut from the first game?

Same here, Jak and daxter is probs one of my fave vid games ever :cry_happy:

I love the double seated speeder, very accurate :thumbup:

Great job! I remember this game, it was one of the only ones I had for my ps2 and I'd play it for hours in that one city and zoom across different parts of it :tongue: I had hours of fun on those things and you captured it perfectly in lego form!