Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig Picture 2010

Looking good Stash! It took me a little while to find my figure in there, since there are so many. But I got him in the end. Great job!

This is an increibly generous thing to do, thank you so much! I got a good spot this year, woo!

All those figures look great there. It took me a few minutes, but I spotted my sigfig. :classic: Thanks for doing this, and including mine. :sweet:

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

It looks like I'm beside Oky, but I'm not sure since my hat's covering the face. It might be a good time to change up my sig fig.

Yay! Spotted my sigfig in there, with Davey right behind me!!! You rock, Stash! *jumps around happily like a small kid*

Following up on Zorba's comment, I think you have to use a slogan for Brickworld 2011 along the lines of "...starring Stash as Mohammed AND the mountain" :tongue:

Heh, finally! :grin:

It looks great, we make quite a crowd here. The backdrop is nice too, and certainly different from last years City-layout.

Do you happen to have a larger version to better view the details on the picture?

Heh, finally! :grin:

It looks great, we make quite a crowd here. The backdrop is nice too, and certainly different from last years City-layout.

Do you happen to have a larger version to better view the details on the picture?

The backdrop is the red light district (yes, we had working red lights for World of Lights) in our Wild West layout :laugh:

And you can probably find bigger/more detailed pics in his Brickworld 2010 set on Flickr. :classic: