Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig Picture 2010

I would like to thank you "stash2sixx" for throwing me in the mix. I am not sure you wanted us to comment on flickr but, I do not have an account over their I figure this would be better.

Nice! But if would add yellow Epaulettes to my figure that would be great :blush: I really appreciate the work you put into this!

Nice! But if would add yellow Epaulettes to my figure that would be great :blush: I really appreciate the work you put into this!

Or just put him in a barrel, probably the easiest way :tongue:

That was perfect Stash, it was so good that I changed it to my Buddy Icon on Flickr :classic:

I left a comment on the Flickr photo, it's perfect. Many, many thanks, Stash. :classic: I'm gonna make it to this BrickWorld, one way or the other...

Edited by Sir Gecko

Mine looks great, thanks again for doing this Stash! Can't wait to find mine among the crowd. :tongue:

Hey, that sounds like fun. If you still have this time, this is my Sigfig:

4619679928_6a9f4b9c83_t.jpg

I will be bringing an extra copy to Brickworld if you have trouble finding the parts.

Of course I am in and as you know I will be bringing my "mini me" in person.

I'm in. I'm bringing Deathdog myself, and maybe we'll slip Blockocop in there too.

That would be funny, as long as he does not kill any bystander as usual! :wink:

My sigfig is the Eleventh Doctor from Doctor Who and consists of

These legs 970c00.gif

This Torso but with flesh hands 973px184c01.gif

This Head 3626bpb408.jpg

This hair 62810.jpg

and his sonic screwdriver consists of these two pieces 577.jpg and 4073.gif just attach the trans green stud to the bottom of the chrome handle and put is in his hand.

Thanks a lot!!!

Edited by Special K

Finally.... (better late than never)

The Official Eurobricks SigFig Shot from Brickworld 2010!

4959029380_1ed60e6748_z.jpg

Enjoy!

Looking good Stash! It took me a little while to find my figure in there, since there are so many. But I got him in the end. Great job!

Yeah, 2010 was really interesting. I kinda just took a lot of the Staff and Fellow ones I had from 2009 and used them, unless there was a change or someone complained and didn't want to participate. Slowly, over the course of the next few months, interest slowly grew, and then that last month, there were a few last minute entries. I'll take a look around and see if I have a total count. I know a few didn't make it due to a decal printing issue, but that will be fixed by Christmas, hopefully.

And for those of you who might be wondering, these stay put together for next year's display, which could grow even larger. Only problem is to actually see anyone, I might have to upload a larger pic.

No one mailed their fig this year though.

Wonderful!

A lot of them I dont even know whose sig they are but luckily with my purple torso I can find my pretty easily! Im thinking of changing my sig though. Im kinda happy with the one I have now but I would like to use some different parts other than the Star Wars ones. I must go shopping on bricklink soon for some pieces cause I havent done that yet.

Hey Stash, for the set up do you have the minifig pieces to make them all or do you buy the pieces to complete certain figs?

Wow! Excellent work, Stash! :thumbup:

Well done and thanks for doing this again. I hope I can attend next year as well as part of an even larger crowd. :classic:

I saw this popping up on flickr immediately after BW. Great work on the display Stash. This is turning out to be a fine EB tradition. :classic:

It looks absolutely great Stash! :thumbup:

A huge thanks for doing that! :sweet:

If Zorbas can't go to Brickworld, the mountain will go to Mohammed his sig-fig will! :grin:

Hey Stash, for the set up do you have the minifig pieces to make them all or do you buy the pieces to complete certain figs?

Lucky for me, I have a fairly large collection, so most of the pieces I already have. Every once in a while there are a few parts I need to go out and find. If I remember correctly, I only needed 10-15 pieces off of Bricklink this year.

Lucky for me, I have a fairly large collection, so most of the pieces I already have. Every once in a while there are a few parts I need to go out and find. If I remember correctly, I only needed 10-15 pieces off of Bricklink this year.

Super cool! Thanks for the effort. :classic:

It is highly appreciated.