4258385997_2d57127bf9.jpg

and here are the viewes from all sides.

4258386223_2de13d90d4.jpg

4259143022_d32121484a.jpg

4259143288_e4f47837e0.jpg

4259143480_090a8eed33.jpg

4259142808_d5ce9e6f80.jpg

here's the complete set on flickr

* I had a really hard time connecting and keeping everything fixed.

* On the stern I want to add a lamp.

* The backside shows the bottom of the hull and I find this quite ugly. But how do I fill this impossible shape?

:pir-skull: :pir-skull:

Suggestions are welcome.

cheers mateys stanley kbrick

Edited by Slyowlius the Beatable

Hey!

I really like your ship-house!

It loks really nice.

Don't you have some more brown parts for the backsite?

I like the Frontside, especially the overhaning part.

It would look better if you only use one type of red.

Greets,

Earendil

AAGH! I've had this idea FOREVER! It's so cool, though, and good to see SOMEBODY do it. If you haven't already, you should approach a Community Build organizer and try to get a spot! I'm sure they'd love it.

Again, great work! :pir-laugh:

Woooow adding a ship hull to a building is something I would never have thought of! It looks so lovely. I really like the vegetation covering the hull. The only thing I would suggest changing is the bricks attached to the hull. You know what I mean? The ones at the top of the ship hull. I think they are a little bit too much.

Bart

First of thanks to all who replied. That's really appreciated!

The attachment to the hull or the colorscheme are not yet changed but your comments are noted and spot on.

Unfortunatly Ratshot (for now?!) decided that they will not be adding extra spaces... :pir_bawling: Let's feed him to the sharks :pir-skull:

Anyway, meanwhile I started a second house with the other hull. I used a different technique and because of the previous build I think it turned out much better. I call this one the captain's house. (mainly because I couldn't find my pirate minifigs and only could find the princess from the castle series...)

Captain's house on Flickr

4261731905_0d10850c7f.jpg

and here's a view with the fisherman's house

4261734037_1d4518d4cc.jpg

Constructive feedback AND a petition to get me into the community build are much appreciated!

cheers stanley Kbrick

In the Community Build entries thread it is stated that anyone can now join with a normal house So this means that my hull houses can be included!

Thanks for the nice replies/comments sofar.

regards stanley

In the Community Build entries thread it is stated that anyone can now join with a normal house So this means that my hull houses can be included!

I guess this can be considered a normal house.

I just saw this on the forum. I submitted a ship hull house today. Just when you think you have a new idea, someone always beats you to the punch!

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37720

I like your take on it. Hopefully the both of us will be included on the community build. Good luck to you!

-martinsuper

Edited by martinsuper

Very cool use for the hulls. This is the second set I've seen, maybe this will be a new thing?

What a nice moc. I love it.

I call this one the captain's house. (mainly because I couldn't find my pirate minifigs and only could find the princess from the castle series...)

4261731905_0d10850c7f.jpg

That's not the castle princess! :pir-look: It's Hinckley with his favorite dress. :pir_laugh2::pir-laugh:

Great job and great use of a part, but when i look at it all i can see is a huge sleeping eagle nestled over the top of a house. Once i see it, i can't unsee it.

Userdaddy

Can one of the mods edit the title. This will be regarded as a regular house so I added you to the master list.

I just found out that I've been frontpaged! Sweet.

So for a change I hope that nothing special happens in the world regarding Lego, the longer I'll be able to enjoy it. So please y'all stop building those mocs!

Coming weekend I'll be changing my build a little bit and adding some fig(s) I'll post new photo's as soon as possible. By the way this entry has two buildings. Should I seperate the buildings in two threads or not? This both in regard to the index and the community build. Please advise.

Meanwhile keep the feedback coming. (and I'll change that Eagle thing...)

regards stanley Kbrick

So for a change I hope that nothing special happens in the world regarding Lego, the longer I'll be able to enjoy it. So please y'all stop building those mocs!

Reword this please? *huh*

Nice houses! I've had this Idea FOREVER! :pir_laugh2: You've done it more justice then what I could of done!

The only criticism I can give, is that the colours are a little too varied, you should put some more brown or grey in it. Other than that, it's awesome, and I really like the ship's hull :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Brickoholic

This creation in awsome! Very nice work adding a hull to such a small house! :pir-classic:

The only criticism I've got is a bit too many colours, like Brickoholic already said.