Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Announcement! Classic-Pirates.com has a position!

I have some experience in making websites and especially newsletters (I make regular newsletters concerning by band - see Community and Any musicians in here? thread). I think that's pretty similar to writing news or informing about MOCs on a blog. And Pirates have been my no. 1 Lego theme practically from the very beginning of my interest in Lego. :pir-classic: And I have almost 24h a day Internet access so availability is not an issue here.

Of course I will not mourn if I'm not chosen, but the task does look appealing to me. :pir-classic: And good luck to all of you who are interested in it as well! :thumbup:

It's important that whoever gets selected at least knows how to resize pictures. I'm not sure you meet that requirement...

Hey hey hey, find one I didn't resize since you sent your Imperial Guard against me. :pir-tongue:

This is not going to be an easy choice because I'm already seeing several great candidates who have shown their interest in this thread.

We're spoilt for choice really...

Thanks all for showing your interest in helping out, we are honored having you on Classic-Pirates.com.

You'll hear from us in the near future!