Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's SW minifigures..... )

OOH, very good customs The Penguin. I think you did a good job on giving Senator Tikkes a greasy look. :thumbup:

Do you use clay for customs?

LegoGalactus

These are nice, at first I thought this was going to have alot of confusing clones from EU. :tongue: But for some characters with tall heads, I'd suggest making the neck either shorter or "blending" it better with the neck(instead of having it go straight from the neck to the head. I really like your Shaak Ti and Wat Tambor. :wub:

Have you tried making a Count Dooku or Darth Bane? I like their characters, but I don't like seeing every character with *huh* eyes and Bane's my #1 Darth.

(is there any Lego on the droid commander besides the arms and legs? :look: )

Edited by indianajones

The droid kneeling is my favorite of the bunch but all of them are great.

~Dutch~

OOH, very good customs The Penguin. I think you did a good job on giving Senator Tikkes a greasy look. :thumbup:

Do you use clay for customs?

LegoGalactus

Thanks a lot, LegoGalactus! ) :classic:

I may still give Quarrens another try, but later, perhaps. ) No. I use greenstuff.

Wow, stunning figures as useual Penguin. If I had half your talent I could do great things. :classic:

You're too kind. Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

These are nice, at first I thought this was going to have alot of confusing clones from EU. :tongue: But for some characters with tall heads, I'd suggest making the neck either shorter or "blending" it better with the neck(instead of having it go straight from the neck to the head. I really like your Shaak Ti and Wat Tambor. :wub:

Have you tried making a Count Dooku or Darth Bane? I like their characters, but I don't like seeing every character with *huh* eyes and Bane's my #1 Darth.

(is there any Lego on the droid commander besides the arms and legs? :look: )

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. :classic:

I'll see about Bane. I just need to find a pic of him first. Not sure I remember him properly.

Yes, he's made of LEGO parts, but some a bit altered and painted.

The droid kneeling is my favorite of the bunch but all of them are great.

~Dutch~

Thank you very much, Dutch! ) :classic::thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Very nice. Like others said the kneeling droid is super cool and the first minifig is great.

I love all of your customs. :classic:

Yowzuh! Your San Hill is amazing! I love the tall, slender and pompously superior look you've given him!

Your Tikkes is good, but it looks odd. I guess it's hard for me to apply reasoning to a Quarren! :tongue:

Nice! Being a clone fan myself, I think Commander Gree's guys are great! My favorite, however, is Wat Tambor.

-Santhor

Very nice. Like others said the kneeling droid is super cool and the first minifig is great.

I love all of your customs. :classic:

Thank you very much! I hope you'll like the upcoming figs as well. ) :sweet:

Yowzuh! Your San Hill is amazing! I love the tall, slender and pompously superior look you've given him!

Your Tikkes is good, but it looks odd. I guess it's hard for me to apply reasoning to a Quarren! :tongue:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked San Hill. He may not be the best custom, but i guess i've managed to give him a relatively nice expression. )

Nice! Being a clone fan myself, I think Commander Gree's guys are great! My favorite, however, is Wat Tambor.

Thanks, Santhor! ) I hope you'll like the upcoming republic characters as well. ) :wink:

Edited by The Penguin

The latest post is May 2010?! This will never do! :hmpf_bad:

Time for a new bunch to to make it up for a long time gap, it's a big one! :classic:

page_1.jpg

page_2.jpg

page_3.jpg

page_4.jpg

page_5.jpg

page_6.jpg

page_7.jpg

page_8.jpg

page_9.jpg

page_10.jpg

page_11.jpg

Any comments, please? :sweet:

Just fantastic part, Penguin! :thumbup:

Every fig is beatifully detailed. I particularly like Dobby's ears on a normal head to make Piell. Divo also looks excellent. :grin:

Really well done! :sweet:

Wow, good to see you back to some more mocing!

Tarkin, Organa and Piell look as good as official TLC figures! :thumbup: I also think you did good work with the markings on the Nautolan too! :thumbup:

Whilst I think TC-14 looks good, it just doesn't feel as 'shiny' as the other protocol droids.

I also like the way you're presenting you're figs with the reference pictures! :thumbup:

I haven't seen your SW customs before Penguin so I've enjoyed looking through your collection.

I think they are all good, but out of your latest batch I think Even Piell, Pre Visla and Tan Divo really stand out.

Just fantastic part, Penguin! :thumbup:

Every fig is beatifully detailed. I particularly like Dobby's ears on a normal head to make Piell. Divo also looks excellent. :grin:

Really well done! :sweet:

Thanks a lot, ADHO! it wouldn't have been possible without your help! :sweet:

Wow, good to see you back to some more mocing!

Tarkin, Organa and Piell look as good as official TLC figures! :thumbup: I also think you did good work with the markings on the Nautolan too! :thumbup:

Whilst I think TC-14 looks good, it just doesn't feel as 'shiny' as the other protocol droids.

I also like the way you're presenting you're figs with the reference pictures! :thumbup:

Yes, that was really surprising to find out how long I have not updated the thread! :laugh:

Thanks a lot! ) :classic:

Well, once I get the chroming machine I'll make them shine! :laugh:

I haven't seen your SW customs before Penguin so I've enjoyed looking through your collection.

I think they are all good, but out of your latest batch I think Even Piell, Pre Visla and Tan Divo really stand out.

Thank you very much! :classic:

Aw! people seem not to like Lott Dod much! :cry_sad:

good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I'm always impressed by your figures, Penguin, but these are outstanding! :cry_happy:

TC-13 looks great, I really like the eyes. Lott Dod, Tarkin and the Zabrak all have very clean-looking 'paint-jobs'. :thumbup:

And Even Peill is perfect, definitely my favorite figure in the whole topic. :wub:

Your presentation of the figures is great too, the reference pictures are very helpful.

Keep up the good work! :classic:

Edited by LandShark