pedro

Jedi Duel - Introduction & Discussion

I AM Lord Starkiller, Now, im just malek garen.....

My figure will be done in about ,uhhh, Some time.

And i meant this Starkiller: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:SithSt...rmor-TFUUSE.jpg

Glad you're joining in! Please be aware however that your character must be an original creation - you can't use named or canon characters from the Star Wars universe.

Darth Seeker.

Lord of life and death.

4260005772_3830d76c02.jpg

Bio:

Darth Seeker's Master was lord Wei-Gei master of the Sith who trained him in the dark side. Lord Wei-Gei soon discovered this young boy force ability's were beyond any Sith padawan he had ever trained. Looking into the further he know that this boy would turn into one of the great Sith lords. After the boy become a master of the Sith art's lord Wei-Gei and Darth Seeker turned there ability's onto the mystery of life and death. Together they discovered how to bring people back from death and with this knowledge came great fear from the jedi.

Darth Seeker.

Lord of life and death.

Bio:

Darth Seeker's Master was lord Wei-Gei master of the Sith who trained him in the dark side. Lord Wei-Gei soon discovered this young boy force ability's were beyond any Sith padawan he had ever trained. Looking into the further he know that this boy would turn into one of the great Sith lords. After the boy become a master of the Sith art's lord Wei-Gei and Darth Seeker turned there ability's onto the mystery of life and death. Together they discovered how to bring people back from death and with this knowledge came great fear from the jedi.

Please post your character in this topic! :wink:

A note about Sudden Death:

In a Sudden Death round the first player to receive damage loses instantly. In the event of sudden death tie - if this condition is not met - then the duel as a whole is a tie.

Here is my Jedi, Parama Jandu.

Thanks for joining in cralegoboy, but can you please post your character here in the format shown? Thanks!

Can we get a icon? Like two lego sabers clashing?

You mean like an icon for our Eurobricks profile to the left? I'll happily make one if it's allowed (originally was going to create a set for the ranks) but I'll have to check with the Staff on that one. A couple of applications spring to mind, could be used for one of these:

• So EB members can see who duels at a glance.
  • For players who've hit the highest rank, Jedi Master or Sith Lord.
  • For players who win a Jedi Duel league.

Edited by pedro

Well I won! :cry_happy::tongue:

I'm the best player in da league.

for the icon we could do this,

Red & Blue sabers clash with BRONZE hilts, people who have entered

Red & Blue sabers clash with SILVER hilts, for people who have reached Jedi Master / Sith Lord

Red & Blue sabers clash with GOLD hilts, For the "Choosen One". (Choosen one being the winner of the Jedi Duel tourment)

And there EB tittle to be : Jedi/Sith choosen one. (it would be either jedi or with, depending on what they were.)

Each person should get 1 who have played. You get a differnt hilt if you progress.

Well I won! :cry_happy::tongue:

I'm the best player in da league.

Red & Blue sabers clash with GOLD hilts, For the "Choosen One". (Choosen one being the winner of the Jedi Duel tourment)

And there EB tittle to be : Jedi/Sith choosen one. (it would be either jedi or with, depending on what they were.)

Well you certainly won't get those by asking for them like this.

I'm not having a go, and I know you don't think you are, but you are asking for them really. :classic:

I think it's a good idea too, by the way. It will make it easier to see who's playing, rather than trawling through the list of entrant's characters. :wink:

Well you certainly won't get those by asking for them like this.

I'm not having a go, and I know you don't think you are, but you are asking for them really. :classic:

I think it's a good idea too, by the way. It will make it easier to see who's playing, rather than trawling through the list of entrant's characters. :wink:

1. I was kidding

2. I have the most wins and highest rank

3. I even beat Pedro, the founder of this game

4. you can use the jedi/sith databank to see who plays and who is on.

5. in the Intro Pedro metioned 'Who will be the choosen one' That is where I got it from. And the winner of this game would be the choosen one.

6. want to duel? :look:

Edited by Bounty Hunter

Sorry I havent been able to adjudicate a game today. I have been off and on the site for a few minutes when I have been able to get a wireless connection all day

Edited by Roncanator

I'm glad to see this game is kicking off so well and people are enjoying themselves. As it has been mentioned by a few of you, I think I should just make it clear that at the current time there will be no tags awarded for an individual game. Don't worry about that, and just enjoy playing the game instead. :classic:

I would just like to remind everyone to make sure they remain respectful and civil to other players, and this game will go greatly. It is good to see so much interest in so short a time, so keep the posting at a good level and I am sure this will be a game to be remembered and enjoyed for quite some time.

I've modified the Mastery Ability List, altering Battle Meditation to make it a more viable choice, and clarifying Saber Mastery. I've updated the rules in the 1st post.

Mastery Ability List

• Battle Meditation - The character can use the Force to sway the outcome of the duel, conferring the following abilities: 1) During the second round the character can opt to reduce the duel by one round. Character automatically blocks when this ability is used. Active. 2) The character always wins Sudden Death rounds automatically. Note: When 2 characters with Battle Meditation duel, their Meditation powers cancel each other out!

• Endurance - Renown for their strength and stamina, the character adds +1 health. Passive.

• Force Adept - A powerful disciple of the Force, can choose an extra Force ability but is limited to using 2 per round. Passive.

• Sabre Flurry - Armed with 2 lightsabres or a twin lightsabre, the character can cause 2 damage with a single LOW, MID or HIGH attack per round. Active.

• Sabre Master - Unparalleled with the lightsaber, attack counters cause 1 damage to opponent. Attacks affected are: High, Mid, Low, Kick, Sabre Throw, Force Lightning, Sabre Flurry. Passive.

I'm glad to see this game is kicking off so well and people are enjoying themselves. As it has been mentioned by a few of you, I think I should just make it clear that at the current time there will be no tags awarded for an individual game. Don't worry about that, and just enjoy playing the game instead. :classic:

I would just like to remind everyone to make sure they remain respectful and civil to other players, and this game will go greatly. It is good to see so much interest in so short a time, so keep the posting at a good level and I am sure this will be a game to be remembered and enjoyed for quite some time.

Thanks Dragonator. :classic:

When we get populate the galaxy with enough Jedi Masters and Sith Lords I'm hoping to create a league - where it'll be decided who 'The Chosen One' is! In the meantime I'm looking forward to seeing which new characters emerge in the Databank...

• Sabre Master - Unparalleled with the lightsaber, attack counters cause 1 damage to opponent. Attacks affected are: High, Mid, Low, Kick, Sabre Throw, Force Lightning, Sabre Flurry. Passive.

If that is so, how does it affect kicks? Would'nt a kick break a parry? And what is considered countering? Parries, sheild/push/choke, and/or cancellations (ie lightning vs. throw)?

If that is so, how does it affect kicks? Would'nt a kick break a parry? And what is considered countering? Parries, sheild/push/choke, and/or cancellations (ie lightning vs. throw)?

Remember, a counter occurs when you and your opponent clash with the same (type) ability in your Duel Sequence. Normally this does no damage. With Sabre Mastery you'd win a point of damage with attack action counters, i.e.

Darth Kurss has Saber Mastery. The following round plays out like this:

Darth Kurss

Cayo Braid

Kick - 1

Kick - 0

Mid - 0

Low - 1

High - 1

High - 0

Parry - 0

Parry - 0

Force Push - 0

Force Push - 0

Health: 4

Health: 3

Cayo lost 2 health due to attack counters from Kurss. Kurss received 1 damage normally.

Because of the defensive nature of Parry, Force Push, Force Shield and Force Choke (and the fact that this ability affects attacks) these are not affected.

Hope that clear it up? :wink:

oh! That's cool.

May I change my Master list since there is an update?

Sure, just the Mastery Abilities though. :wink:

(And just this once.)

Good fight, Jim. Even if you did say you would fight handicapped and I catch you using Force Push. :tongue:

Well I didn't use my Throw until the last match. :wink: I admit, you probably would've won if I had been fully handicapped.

I hope to post my character later today and get some dueling done. :devil: