I have been trying to find a good Lara Croft figure for some of my adventerer sets. I don't like the Johnny Thunder theme anymore and I would like to make Lara Croft the hero of my adventerer sets. Do any of you guys have some sugestions such as clothing, Lego heads, where to find her two holsters, etc... :classic:

Yeah, the "Agent Trace"-hair is most fitting for Lara, and so are the IJ-legs, if you don't want to make your own custom shorts.

This one from LuxorV is really nice, and easy to do: :wink:

laracroftclassic_001.jpg

Very nice and a good likness but definitely missing some lady lumps..... :tongue: I'll have to have a quick look though my female minifg torsos and see if there is a likely candidate.

Cheers

Rog

Edited by rriggs

Very nice and a good likness but definitely missing some lady lumps..... :tongue: I'll have to have a quick look though my female minifg torsos and see if there is a likely candidate.

Cheers

Rog

:tongue: Maybe this one from Adventurers' sets could be useful adding yellow arms to it:

973px312.1067395900.jpg

Edited by BlueBard

Has someone been on my facebook page? (last photo being me in my Lara Croft costume for a fance dress party in the summer)

I used the sand blue torso from The Good Wizard figure, looks slightly more accurate. :thumbup: As for holsters, you can use one of the small black elastic band and put it on the figure the same way it would be worn.

I think this hair

This head

These legs

and this torso.

Would be great for Lora croft! :classic:

That torso plus the suggestion of blackelastic bands for the holsters would be awesome!

Cheers

Rog

:tongue: Maybe this one from Adventurers' sets could be useful adding yellow arms to it:

973px312.1067395900.jpg

I don't know why I didn't think of that. I will totally use that torso for my lara croft.

Thanks for all of your suggestions, I will post pictures when I finnish her and have her in one of my adventerer sets. :classic: