Sign in to follow this  
J4ke

Light Fighter

Hi.

4248918602_2f10dafac7.jpg

Photoset

Quick one-day build, a light fighter in the same style as my Scoutship from last summer.

Quite happy with the result, the view from above looks great and I like the engine vents too.

Origninally for the Starfighter group challenge, but it turned out normal. I may rectify this later.

Enjoy.

Edited by J4ke

Hello and welcome!

The little fighter looks very nice! The engine construction with small panels coated by large hinge panels is indeed a very inventive construction! Well done. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Welcome to Eurobricks,

You made a great little fighter. :thumbup:

The engine construction looks great.

the Inventor

Good one 'J4ke' !

Nice design, looks like a blend of Vader's Tie fighter minus the solar panels and a Starfury from Babylon 5, but all in white.

Keep up the great work 'J4ke' !

The engines are great, using panels on each side and putting the fin to it :thumbup: The red stripe brings some color and he front window really goes with the small ship look, Good job.

Thanks all for your comments, glad y'all like it, escpecially the engine vents. If I'm honest, they were a last-minute addition, because the engines looked too empty and plain without them.

Like I said, it was designed to fit in with a unified theme, the Scoutship I linked to up top being the only example thereof so far. Basically, it's all about TrBlue windscreens, a single unbroken red stripe, and a general triangularness of profile.

Chris, I don't know if you remember me from old FBTB, I went by CommanderJake back when I was active. Nice to see you on here too.